Book 2 Final Trailer

(Haruto) "Where do you see yourself many years from now?"

(Junkyu) "As long as I am with you, I don't want to spend my time counting days, months, or years. I just want to get lost in every second. I just want to get a full of myself whenever I'm with you, Ruto."

(Bonbon) "Mom! Dad!"

(Ruru) "Arf! Arf!

A new season has now began in Sawkorya...

(Haruto) "Cheers for a prosperous new era of Sawkorya."

(Sawkorya crowd) "Cheers!!!"

(Bonbon) "Is Dad okay? I saw you getting super busy today?"

(Haruto) "It's nothing little Bon. Nothing your father cannot handle."

An ancient prophecy long been thought to be a myth...

(Yujin) "Are you familiar with the Daeyo Gajeon?"

(Mashiho) "I've heard it before back in my hometown. The old folks described it as a great frost that would sweep the three realms..."

"Afterlife, the realm of the gods..."

________
(SM) "I vote to remove YG from his position as the god who is assigned to Sawkorya."

(Bang PD) "I vote to retain YG on his assignment for Sawkorya."

(JYP) "My vote goes for the removal of YG."
______________

"Underworld, the realm of the void and punished souls..."

______________
(Wangkyu) "You have served me well, Jaehyuk. And now, we shall proceed with our ultimate plan."

(Jaehyuk) "All for the fruition of your plans, your Majesty. In Ko Kai Ge."

(Wangkyu) "Yes, In Ko Kai Ge. No mercy."

_______________

"And Sawkorya, the realm of the living."

______________
(Mingyu) "A world without magic is all I need. It's time to reshape the balance of what has been and what could have been."

________________

(Mashiho) "It's just a hearsay, right?"

(Yujin) *smirks* "Long before during the birth of civilizations... when the three realms are just starting to thrive... the first High Oracle had an ominous premonition... a premonition so grim that he only kept it as a secret and ever since been passed down from one High Oracle to the next."

Is now about to happen.

(Yujin) "Your eyes can can only do so little things for you, Mashiho. Look closely... he is the vessel destined to destroy the balance of the three realms."

(Mashiho) "High Oracle, you can't be possibly sure about that!"

This autumn...

If you think you know it all, think again.

(Podong) "Have you found the answer to what you are searching for, My King?"

(Junghwan) "Not yet. But in time, I will tell you once I found it already."

(Jihoon) "Why are you here anyway? Didn't I order you to check the Abyssal lake? We have been experiencing some ground tremors for some time now. I don't know what's up with that lake lately."

In the pursuit of one's ambitions, things will be put to the test.

(Mingyu) "With Jeongwoo not in power anymore, Sawkorya has already gotten soft."

(Mashiho) "Only those who think that there will be danger are the ones who actually already did the dangerous act before."

(Yeonjun) "Where is this conversation leading to?"

(Yedam) "I'm sure 'Suk is proud of you now that you are Nasub's King."

Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok! Time is running out.

(Junkyu) "We have to come up with an alternative should this plan fails."

(Junghwan) "The box that once sealed your heart?"

There is no escaping. There is nowhere to hide. Every secret will be uncovered.

(Queen Juno) "I know it's you, Wangkyu. How can I not recognized my own sons?!"

(Wangkyu) "Junkyu! Junkyu! Junkyu! All I can hear in this household is how goody goody he is!"

(King Mingkyu) "Wangkyu, what is that magenta energy around you? Is that... chaos magic?"

Will light be able to pierce through?

(Hooded person) "You are carrying someone who will be the cause of the three realms' destruction."

*a scene showing an angry Wangkyu releasing an immense chaos energy*

(Queen Juno) "But which one? I am carrying two babies inside of me – twins!"

Light Piercing Darkness coming this November 10, 2021. 00:00 PH Standard Time.

(Jeongwoo) "You and Elsa have a lot in common."

(Junkyu) "Elsa? That fairytale character? Well, surely, I am real and she is fiction. And my ice magic is way more powerful than hers."

_____________
Hi, everyone! This will be the last post for Book 2. All succeeding posts will now be in the separate book for Book 2. You may check it in my profile and add to your reading list already for updates. OMG!!!! We are down to the remaining days before the release! And I can't wait for you guys to read it!!!! I know you already have your own theories. Let's see if you'll hit the mark. ;) Until then, I wish you sfar and healthy! - xoxo, Authornim!