XVIII: Kim Junkyu, We're Endgame

Previously on A Marriage of Light and Dark

(Jeongwoo)
"I, King Park Jeongwoo, of the warlocks, ruler of the South and is the Supreme...the only ruler of Sawkorya... the King of the South, West, and onto the East, and... the North. Desaperados!"

******
(High Oracle)
"The fate of your son that lies inside the womb of your wife is already written in the stars above."

(Jiyong)
"What do you mean, High Oracle? Are you sure about that? But he has the blood of a different creature running in his veins. Wouldn't that ruin his full vampire potential?"

(High Oracle)
"No, Jiyong. It will make him more very powerful instead. Protect him at all cost and you will see how he will rise to the top."

******

(High Oracle)
"The future hasn't revealed itself yet to me but if my intuition is correct, Jeongwoo will absorb the Heart of Michyeogane sooner than we expected. It is unlikely of him to waste time on a very important matter that involves life and death."

******

(Haruto)
"I am drawn into you, Kyu. And it is not just a simple intimate feeling. I feel like I am myself when I'm with you and I have this feeling coming from my heart that I would want to spend my life with you... Saranghae... Kim Junkyu!"

******
(High Oracle)
"Your Majesty... Remember, the relics can only be obtained if its Keeper will die."

(Jeongwoo)
"Do you really think I would forget that? To die is easy but to live on this wretched land is difficult. I'm sure Jaehyuk and Asahi wouldn't mind to die."

(Jaehyuk)
"Woo... you are always loved."

(Asahi)
"I cannot go back anymore to our timeline. This is the consequence of my actions."

******

"Light... is who you are."

"Darkness... is who you shall encounter."

"One... will only prevail."

"Heart.. of... Michyeogane."

At Asahi's Castle in the Land of Seoulcheon...

"So it seems you're doomed." Jeongwoo smirks. "Game. Over."

"Bu-but... how?" Jihoon whispers. "What in the world happened here, Junghwan?!" He shouted as Junghwan is still in a shock.

"There, there. No need to shout at the poor young priest." Jeongwoo teases. "He didn't do anything. In fact, the fault lies on you meddling creatures who went back to the past and tried to undo things for Junkyu."

Haruto lets out a struggling noise. He still can't speak due to Jeongwoo's petrification spell that stunned him. But then, Jeongwoo freed his face to move.