Chapter XX: Preview

Note: This is a trailer type of writing. Some lines here are not in order or are not related with each other. So interpret and visualize at your own creativity. ;)

____________________

*air suddenly becomes chilly and humid*

*tension rises in the air and terror suddenly reigns in the surroundings*

*sound of an incoming footsteps inside the Salazar's Pit*

"Ju... Junkyu? You know Kim Junkyu of the fairies?"

Next time on A Marriage of Light and Dark...

The final chapter is here...

(Jeongwoo) "This power flowing inside of me is unbelievable. I can feel my strength increasing a thousand-fold."

(Junghwan) "Frequent usage of the talisman decreases the years I have to live. But this is a small price to pay."

The final battle between light...

(Haruto and Jihoon) "Quintessence!"

(Junghwan) "Order! Switch... bodies."

and dark...

(Mashiho) "My King, that's enough... The heart's vessel has already fallen. You have already succeeded in what you want – you already absorbed the Michyeogane."

(Jeongwoo) "I already have the powers of the three relics... of the Michyeogane... and of the Blood Eclipse."

will now come to an end...

(Junghwan) "Jihoon hyung, are you okay? Jihoon hyung?"

(Haruto) "You have multiple chances of redemption but you wasted all of them, Woo. Now, any saving is too late for you."

(Jeongwoo) "Then kill me! Kill me. I know that's what everyone wants here to happen to me."

(Jihoon) "I will always be there for you. Just remember that the free wind will always be there to guide you."

In the ensuing fight of good and evil, neutrality has nowhere else to live...

(Mashiho) "You, Park Jeongwoo, King of the Warlocks, I hereby declare you guilty for treason and murder."

(Jeongwoo) "You can't do this, Mashiho. You will be punished by the gods if you will bend your neutrality."

Regrets and realizations will come to fruition...

(Junkyu) "I already planned it from the start Ruto. I just want you to be safe."

(Haruto) "Kyu, are you okay?!"

(Junkyu) "We will be together... maybe not in this lifetime... but maybe... just maybe... somewhere out there in another life... you and I... a marriage of light and dark."

And in the conclusion of the old, a new era will usher to be the new reality...

(Hyunjin) "Let this union be the start of a new era for Sawkorya. An era of greater heights for what is right and just."

(Junkyu) "I wasn't informed ahead that you are such a sweet talker, My King."

(Jeongwoo) "Am I?"

(Mingyu) "Just because you are all magical beings and us, here in Yanggu, are not don't give you the right to bypass a tradition that has already been established for millennia."

(Haruto) "You are mine alone, Kyu. Now, always and forever."

*scene cuts off and goes back to the opening frame*

"I know everything about him."

*scene shuts off with the person giving an evil smile*

_________________
A MARRIAGE OF LIGHT AND DARK THE FINALE. 07.03.2021. 00:00 (PH Std. Time)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING!!! I am very excited and can't wait for you guys to read the finale! See you soon! ;)

There is also an on-going romcom fanfiction. You might want to check it out also. :))

You can also check my twitter for some short writings about Junkyu

You can also check my twitter for some short writings about Junkyu. ;)

You can drop by the following if you have comments/concerns or random messages:

Twitter: @KoalaAuthor
CuriousCat: Link in my twitter bio
Youtube: https://youtu.be/87WixmDHrFM