X: The Fairy Inside The Warlock's Den

"Great! You captured Junkyu already! Things will be a lot easier from hereon

"Great! You captured Junkyu already! Things will be a lot easier from hereon." Jeongwoo said to Haruto. He slowly claps his hands as he is standing in the living room. He's about to go to Junkyu's room when he saw Haruto holding Junkyu's hands walking downstairs. "Now, give Junkyu to me." He ordered.

"As you wish, My King." Haruto replied.

Junkyu's eyes widened. He can't believe what Haruto just did. "Ha... Haruto." He whispers as Haruto lets go of his hands from Junkyu. Junkyu has nowhere to go but to Jeongwoo, who is waiting for him.

"It's been a long time, Kyu." Jeongwoo said calmly. "Let's go home, my love." He smiles and offers his right hand to Kyu. Haruto, from afar who is watching, looks at Jeongwoo with disdain.

Junkyu was hesitant at first. He looks again at Haruto for a second but, in return, Haruto avoided Junkyu's gaze. Junkyu was shocked at Haruto's sudden shift in personality. He can't believe that Haruto fooled him and acted to be on his side but suddenly had given him up to Jeongwoo. Kyu thought that Junhee was right all along in not trusting Haruto.

Junkyu was about to hold Jeongwoo's hands when Junkyu and Jeongwoo's distance was blocked by a strong, ominous wind. "Don't you ever think of laying a finger on Junkyu." Dara suddenly appeared.

"Mistress!" Junkyu smiles with glee. "Ji... Jihoon!" Kyu also exclaimed after seeing Jihoon right beside Dara.

"Sorry, Kyu. We came in late." Jihoon smiles.

Jeongwoo breathes in heavily in anger. "How insolent!" He shouted. He looks at Junkyu after and said, "I don't want to use force in front of you, Kyu. But I'm in a tight position right now. I am left with no choice."

Jeongwoo looks at Dara and Jihoon. "Ah, you again." He said referring to Jihoon. Jihoon has managed to heal from his wounds, although the fatigue he got from earlier's battle is still present in his aura. "High Enchantress." Jeongwoo bows before Dara.

"Cut the fake attitude, Jeongwoo. We don't want you here." Dara yelled.

Jeongwoo smirks. "Dobulus!" He casted the sleeping spell and Junkyu fell asleep. Before Junkyu could fall to the ground, Haruto was able to catch him. "Bring Junkyu to my castle in Daegu."

"I won't let you do that." Dara said as Haruto is about to leave with Junkyu in his arms. "I forbid you to do that. Tempus Maxus Alegria— "

"No!" Jeongwoo shouted.

Suddenly, time freezes for the whole land of Nasub. Haruto, Junkyu, and Jihoon were frozen in just a matter of second, except for Jeongwoo and Dara.

"I already expected you to counter this Time-Locking Spell. But this is the last chance I've got to restrain you." Dara said.

"I've heard your powers from the High Oracle. You are regarded as the High Enchantress for your vast knowledge of various powerful enchantments including the mastery of the five elements. But experiencing in reality is a different thing. I have never thought that you would be able to cast an advanced time spell." Jeongwoo said. He turns around to see a frozen Haruto and Junkyu. Then he looks back at Dara. "Are you really planning on imprisoning us all in this time lock?"