The One With The Bulletin Board

Kim Taehyung's POV

Right after the welcome program of the school, the students were dismissed to have a tour around the campus. There are also booths inside the campus. Different clubs are busy giving away flyers and interacting with the students, convincing them to audition/join with their respective clubs.

I am walking alone, giving myself a tour. My friends are busy doing their own stuff. I am enjoying my sight when the bulletin board in the corridor caught my attention.

The school's student council

The school's student council. Ohhh, so Ms. 'Yours' is part of the student council. I wonder if she won due to popularity. Hmmm.

As I was busy looking at this poster, someone whispered in my ear which caused me to flinch.

"Busy looking at your crush?" Jimin whispered.

"Yah! Jimin!!!" I shouted which caused Jimin to laugh so hard.

"You know, Kim Jisoo is the most active student here. Aside from being the school's visual, she is also the elected vice president this school year. She is also the head of drama club" Jimin said while pointing at the other side of the bulletin.

Wow

Wow. I have very popular friends. They are either a part of student council or head clubs. All of them are very active.

"So, head of music club huh? Can you sing a song for me? How was it being assisted by your crush?" I said while teasing Jimin

"Stop it, will you?! Aish. I left my club just to assist you on your 'tour' 🙄"

"Waaah. I'm fine. Go ahead. Your club might need their head. Besides, your assistant might look for you." I teased again. "Why would you think I will need your assistance in the first place huh?"

"Because I know you really want to get to know her more. So here I am. Giving you the answers about your famous crush. 😏" Jimin teased back.

"Pshh. I don't like her. Not even a little. I bet she just won those titles because of her popularity and looks."

"... and talent! Have you forgotten their spectacular performance earlier? Aside from the student council and drama club, she's always performing with her group Blackpink. Our group, BTS sometimes collaborate with them." Jimin explained.

"She got herself too much involvement in group activities. Will it not bother her studies?"

"Hmmm... I'll let this answer your question." Jimin replied and pointed again to the other side of the bulletin.

Woah

Woah. She's the Top 1 student last school year. So this girl is good with everything, I guess?

"Beauty, check. Talent, check, Brains, check. Do you still not find her attractive?" Jimin asked.

"Personality over looks. As what I can hear and see, her group are like the mean girls in this campus."

"You haven't met her yet. Don't give any judgement this early." Jimin stated.

Well, he is right. I don't know her well so making judgement about her is not fair.

"Soooo?"

"What?" I asked.

"Do you find her attractive now?"

"Why are you pushing her to me? She is our friend's girlfriend may I remind you."

Jimin just smiled at me widely.

"You're creepy. What's with the smile?" I asked.

"I just confirmed it now. You really do have a crush on her! Haha. Well in my defense, I'm just asking if you find her attractive. Don't be so defensive, hey. I know you won't do anything to hurt our friend. About Jungkook and Jisoo, JK is now used with the fact that she's dating the most ideal woman in the campus. He is aware that most, if not all boys have a crush on Jisoo." Jimin explained.

"All including you?" I asked.

"Yes. Including me. Don't worry. JK knows about it. Like I said. Just an attraction. No harm intended. Besides... Nevermind."

"Besides, you know who your heart belongs to." I continued his speech and winked at him.

Jimin just put a bittersweet smile at me.

"You haven't told Rose yet?" I asked.

"Not directly." He answered.

------

At the end of the day, I decided to register and audition at:

1. Basketball Club
2. Film/Photography Club
3. Drama Club