The One With The Boys

Kim Taehyung's POV

After the little encounter with Ms. 'yours' and her friends, I continued walking and went to my locker.

*phone rings*

I answered the call immediately.

"Hey V, where are you?"

"Here at the locker room."

"Okay. I'll meet you there."

And with that, the call ended. Three minutes later, I finally saw him.

"Kim Taehyung!!! Wow! You're a grown up already! I missed you bro" he said smiling so bright as usual and tapped my shoulder

"Hi, Hyung! I missed you too. I'm now taller than you, you know. 😉"

This is Jung Ho-seok. Jhope for short. He is my cousin.  He is my hyung because he is older than me.

"Ha! I can still remember the old times. How you cry all the time. Are you still a crybaby huh?" Hyung teased.

"In your face. Just be thankful you're much older than me or else, I already made you cry." I responded smirking

"Ohhhhhh, the Kim Taehyung is now a man. I'm scaaaAred." Hyung teased again while acting like a scared squirrel.

I just laughed at him. It's been a decade since I last saw him and yet, nothing's changed. He is still crazy and very fun to be with. I'm just thankful for him.

"Let's go to our hang out house in the campus. I will introduce you to my friends." Hyung said while clinging his arms on my shoulder as we kept on walking.

--

A few minutes later, we were in front of a duplex house.

We entered and saw 4 boys there. Some are hanging out while the others are minding their own business.

I saw the two boys are having fun while playing xbox. The other one is watching 'Friends' in Netflix while wearing an earphones, and the tall guy was staring at his reflection in the mirror. They were interrupted when the smiling Jhope shouted while running "What's up party peopleeeeeee!"

"Yaaaah! Shut up will you?! I can't hear Chandler's  proposal to Monica!"

"... and one more kick! Ha. I woooooon!!!!!"

"Waaaah! I can't believe I lost. This is all your fault, Jhope-hyung's loud mouth!"

"Tss. I am breaking my world record of staring at my handsome face, you know? I'm very pissed at you right now Jhope."

They stopped ranting when they noticed me.

"Finally! Now I can introduce my cousin to you, crazy people." Jhope-hyung said while tapping my shoulder, giving me a signal to speak.