The One With The Punishment

Jisoo's POV

Jennie, Lisa, Rose, Jungkook, Jimin and that annoying guy V, are here with me today at our P.E. teacher's office.

We went here because our teacher posted that Blackpink and BTS has the same grade. SAME GRADE.

Rose: Mr. Park, we can't have the same grade.

Jennie: Yeah, clearly we won. So please change it.

Jimin: Hey hey, of course you don't! We're clearly the winner. Please Mr. Park, decide who has a higher grade.

Mr. Park: Can you guys sit down, relax and explain to me about this commotion.

JK: Mr. Park, we just had a bet about this so both groups cannot win.

Mr. Park: Aish, you kids! But I just can't choose. First of all, my activity is not a competition. I will grade you based on your performance. Both groups gave us an outstanding performance. More than I expected actually. That's why both groups have a perfect score.

Lisa: Why don't you set a criteria then decide who'll win, Mr. Park?

Mr. Park: You know that won't work either. You have your own strengths. The type of dance you did are also different. Like what they say, you can't compare apples to oranges.

Jennie: What are we gonna do now?

I went closer to Mr. Park

Jisoo: You're not gonna change your desicion are you? (I said coldly)

Just as expected, Mr. Park's mood began to change. He started panicking.

He started getting his cards and pulled out two cards from the deck.

Mr. Park: If you really wanted someone to win, let's leave it to your luck. This is an Ace and this is a Joker. I will shuffle it and the two of you are going to pick one. The one who gets the Joker card is the loser. Just to clarify, this has nothing to do with your grades. It is just for compromise.

V: You okay with that, Jisoo?

Jisoo: As if we have a choice. Let's do it!

V: Okay, get ready to lose then. Please proceed, Mr. Park.

Mr. Park then started putting the two cards under the table and shuffled it.

V let me pick first and went to get the card left.

Reveal time. Here it goes.

We flipped the card and I froze when I saw my card.

V's group won.

I repeat. V'S. GROUP. JUST. WON.

CRAP!!!!

The boys jumped with laughter and I can hear the girls scream with pain they're feeling for me. I was left shocked as I internalize what just happened.

I looked at him and he is teasing me.