The One At Christmas Celebration

Jisoo's POV

😴

*phone rings*

Arghhhhhh! Why would someone call me this early?! I put on my pillow around my head and didn't bother to pick it up until it stopped. I was about to go back to my sleep when my phone rang again.

*phone rings*

Arghhhhh! Oh please just let me sleep in peace! To my annoyance, I just answered the phone without checking the caller ID.

Jisoo: Hello?

I said with a very sleepy voice, my eyes still closed and lying on the bed.

"Care to explain why you won't answer my calls?"

😴...😱😨

Jisoo: M-Mom?!

I felt like all my drowsiness disappeared when I heard her voice.

Mom: The one and only. Did you just wake up, young lady? You know waking up late is not a decent behavior. Act properly.

Jisoo: Yes, Ma'am. I-I'm sorry.

Mom: Good. I can't contact your brother. Just tell him we won't be able to go home this holidays.

Nothing new...

Jisoo: Okay, mom. So how are you there? Jin-oppa and I misses you and dad. Hope we'll get together soo--.

Mom: I have to go. I have important people to meet. I will try to call again.

She said interrupting my statement then ended the call.

...important people. Well, more important than me, I guess.

*sigh*

Welcome to my life.

Don't worry, I got used to it already. And I'm genuinely happy now. But yeah, sometimes I still hope they will treat me better than this.

I decided to go downstairs but they are nowhere to be found so I asked the helpers, and they guided me on my way to the court. Yup, their house has a court.

I saw Jin-oppa and V playing tennis. While Irene-unnie is cheering for them. Oppa and V waved at me and I just waved back and sat at the bench beside Unnie.

 Oppa and V waved at me and I just waved back and sat at the bench beside Unnie

Jisoo: So unnie, what's the score?

Irene: It's 7-6. In favor of Jin.

 In favor of Jin