The One With The Dance Partner

A/N: This chapter will be about Jhope.

----

Jhope's POV

It's our first official dance practice in the dance club. As tradition, Lisa and I prepared a separate performance before we divide the members into groups.

All the members are here and they were very excited for today's practice.

Lisa will be the first one to dance. Of course I know she would include the rest of the Blackpink members into this. It has always been like that every year. They are all supportive of each other even though they are busy with their own clubs.

Their performance went very well. Their moves are very precise. It was a very smooth performance. Though it is expected for them to do great in this,  they still did spectacular given the short amount of time. They are our talented queens indeed. Ha! Eat this performance, bashers!!!

I laughed at my thoughts.

After they performed, it was my turn to go in front. Unlike the girls, I will be dancing solo today due to conflict in schedule of my BTS members.

All people in the room can't help but to cheer on me as I stand up on my seat.

Jhope: Hi everyone! I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm..

Members: J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEE!!!

I laughed so wide as I appreciate the warm greetings of the crowd...

But my smile began to fade when I saw a familiar face.

What on earth is she doing here?!

Lisa: Everyone, this is Momo. She's now part of our club.

WHAT??? I froze in what I heard.

I went near Lisa and whispered.

Jhope: What do you think you're doing? She didn't even audition. Why are you doing this?

Lisa: Good point, oppa. Don't worry. I got you.

She said then winked at me and went in front again.

Lisa: Okay guys. I know you have lots of questions why Momo will be joining us in our club without doing anything. So to be fair at least, she will audition today. She will dance with our very own club head, Jhope!!! A round of applause everyone! :)

YAHHHHHHH!!!! LALISA. YOU. REALLY. ARE. MESSING. WITH. YOUR. BROTHER. YOU BETTER GET READY!!!!!!!!

I gave my sister a very scary look just to let her know that I am now pissed.