The One That Got Away

V's POV

We just stayed hugging in the rain. She kept sobbing on my shoulders. Yes. I followed her here just to make sure she'll be safe. I witnessed everything. I saw their pain.. And if only I can do anything to help them, I won't hesitate to do it.

Yes, I started to have feelings for Jisoo but don't get me wrong. I never had any intention to break them apart. I did not want this to happen. Seeing her in pain is the least thing I wanted to witness. Besides, Kook is like a brother to me.. I don't want him to be hurt too.

We remained hugging until I felt that she's not sobbing anymore. I checked her and saw that she's unconscious. Shoot!

I carried her and put her gently on the passenger seat of my car. On our way, I decided to call Jimin to check on Jungkook. I know JK needs someone to talk to right now. Both of them do.. Looking at the unconscious Jisoo, I started panicking and I don't know why, but I decided to go straight to my house and contacted our family doctor. I placed her in one of the bed in our guest room. I asked the help of our maids to replace her wet clothes. Just in time, the doctor arrived and examined her.

Doctor: It's just a fever. She has very high temperature, so please check it from time to time. She fainted due to fever, dehydration and even stress. Here are the medicines she will need.

V: Thanks, Doc.

When the doctor left, I put a fever patch on her forehead. I stared at her. I fixed her hair and combed it with my hands.

Please get well soon, Chichi.

I don't want to return her to the duplex house looking like this. I know she doesn't want her friends to worry about her. I also didn't bother to return her to their home even though their house is just across ours. I just wanted to make sure someone will accompany her when she wakes up. Besides, she might need someone to talk to. I'm more sure I can take care of her here...

I just kept watching her when I heard her mumble

"Jungkookie..." then a tear fell down on her eyes.

I know she miss him already...

Seeing her in pain makes my heart ache so much. I wiped away her tears.

"Everything will be okay." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I observed her while combing her hair and didn't noticed that I slept on the chair beside her.

-

Third person's POV

(A/N: Please play the video below. Ctto.)