The One With The Dance Battle

V's POV

Days go by and nothing's changed. Still, Jisoo and I are always competing with each other.

Jimin, JK and I are on our way to the field for our Physical Education Class. As we go there, A LOT of students were calling our names.

"Yahhhhh Jungkook you're so handsome!" "Jimin, marry me!" "V, I love you already!"

"Jimin, marry me!"
"V, I love you already!"

... and many more. We just smiled and waved at them.

When we are already in the field, we sat down the grass.

V: Are you used to it already? The attention that these students are giving you?

JK: Yup. You'll get used to it soon.

Jimin: Soon may take years though.

We all laughed at Jimin.

JK: I couldn't agree more.

The class was about to start and the girls are not here yet. Of course, they are late as always.

Jimin: Ya, Jungkook! Where are the girls?

JK: Wait, I'm gonna call Jisoo.

Jungkook was about to dial her phone number when we saw the crowd gathering in one area. Minutes later we recognized that it's them. The GIRLS. Making a grand entrance as usual.

The students are giving way to them

The students are giving way to them. No one dared to obstruct their way. They also made an effort to give something to them- sandwiches, branded chocolates, chips, energy drink, and more.

Tss. Is that how important they are in this school? I sometimes think it's too much. I'm just shaking my head from disbelief.

They are just passing by the students, accepting nothing.

They continued walking until one female student approached Jisoo.

"H-hi Ms. Jisoo Kim. I am a huge fan of yours. I cooked this for all of you." the little girl shyly said.