The One With The Campaign

1/3

Jisoo's POV

Christmas break is over and we are back to school. Today, we are gathered in the auditorium for a mini program before we head back to our classes.

"Good Morning, Elites! I hope you had great holidays."

It's Jin-young

It's Jin-young. A good friend of mine. He's the Head of Radio Club by the way. He's the emcee of the school programs most of the time. Before Doyoung migrated in Italy, the three of us always host together. We were called the JinJiDo. 😊

Jinyoung: I'm Jin-young from the Radio Club, and I'm gonna be your host for today. As we all know, in every program, we are witnessing incredible performances from these students.. and I personally believe it's the reason why all of us are excited to attend such programs. 😂 So to start off, let's give a round of applause for BTS and Blackpink!

Jinyoung: Woo! What a great way to start our year. Thank you, BTS and Blackpink! And now, let's all welcome our student council president, Kim Namjoon.

RM: Thank you so much, Jinyoung

RM: Thank you so much, Jinyoung. Happy New Year Elites! As tradition, we are starting our new year by opening the student council positions. Before we had our school break, these students submitted their application and I will be announcing the official list of candidates today.

RM announced the set of candidates in each position..

RM:...and for the President position, we have the elected Vice President this school year, Kim Jisoo..
and the student who registered to campaign against her is Park Tiffany.