The One With 'Bubbly'

Jimin POV

After V and I parted ways, I immediately went to the music room. I know Chae is mad at me for not being present in music club during registration time.

I noticed in the hallways that there are no students to be found. When I arrived at the front door of music room, I opened it slowly and carefully, avoiding not to make any sounds. I saw her. It's Chae. Holding her guitar and singing a song called Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. The song she sang when I first saw her.

I've been awake for a while nowYou've got me feeling like a child now'Cause every time I see your bubbly faceI get the tinglies in a silly place

You've got me feeling like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place

I am just there. Standing. Watching and listening to every word she sings. I can't help but to stare at her, singing with that beautiful voice.

The voice I know I won't get tired to listen to.

It starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know

I can still remember how I met her.

***Flashback***

I am a grade 7 student. It was the first day of class so I decided to climb a tree and stay there. I find peace here. I was slowly falling asleep when I suddenly heard a strum of guitar. I looked down and saw a girl playing her guitar. I was amazed when she sang. She's singing Colbie Caillat's bubbly. She got my attention. She has this sweet and crystal voice. A voice like an angel. I haven't noticed that I am staring at her the whole song.

You make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

After she sang, I applauded her which caused her to be in shock. She looked at my direction and said. "Mianhe. I didn't know someone's here. Did I disturb you?"

Before I answered her, I went down the tree and replied "No need to be sorry. You really do have a nice voice. I'm Park Jimin by the way". I offered my hand for a handshake.

"Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rose." She said shyly and took my hand.

"Hey. You should audition in our music club. Please, I would like to see you there." I stated.

She just smiled at me. Her smiles are so genuine and contagious.

The day of audition came and I am very happy that she auditioned in our club. We easily became friends.

*end of flashback*

Cause you make me smile
Even just for a while

I stopped reminiscing when I heard her finish the song. Just like the old times, I gave her an applause which caught her attention.

Rose: Yah. Why are you late? Do you know how hard it is during the registration? You're the head of this club may I remind you. I really don't know what to do anymore. Argh! You better explain to me or else, I'll kick your butt.

I just smiled at her as she release her sentiments. Who would ever knew that the shy girl I once met is now a very confident girl.

Rose: Ya! PARK JIMIN!!! Why are you smiling? Am I funny?

Jimin: I'm sorry I wasn't here. I'm accompanying Jhope's cousin earlier. I am confident you can handle the club without me.

Rose: You should at least inform me, you know.

Jimin: I know, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

After that, the atmosphere was filled with silence in minutes.

Jimin: Hey, that song really suits your voice. Remember when we first met and you were singing that song?

Rose: Yup. It's been years already. I can't believe it!

Jimin: Yup. 4 years ago since you met your ultimate crush. (I teased while pointing at myself)

Rose: Who? You?

Jimin:*nodded while smiling*

Rose: In your face! Maybe it's you crushing over me.

Jimin: Maybe. (I said sitting beside her which caused her to blush so hard. I laughed at her reaction then she hit my arms.)

Jimin: Chae...

Rose: Hmm? (she said while looking at her phone)

Jimin: what if...

Rose: Hang in there, hello? (she said interrupting me as she answered her phone call)

Pshhh. What a bad timing again.

Rose: Hey, Jimin. Jennie called and said that we should go in there already for the dinner. Let's get going!

She said and went outside.

I sighed to my dismay. I will wait for the right time, Chae.