11

i jumped to the front door of the abandoned building and looked around making sure no one was looking at me.

i then opened the door walked in and shut it again. i looked forward and seen hawkmoth standing there.

"so what's the plan?" i asked him and looked around the abandoned building again.

"i want you to gain ladybug and cat noir's trust but it seems you have already done so, so i want you to somehow betray them or get in the way of them when they are dealing with one of my akuma's"

"i will give you the name of the person i am going to akumatize and you will be near them before it happens, if you get put in actual harms way i will make sure the akuma doesn't hurt you" hawkmoth explained and i nodded going along with what he was saying.

"okay so basically you're gonna give me a name and location and i have to be saved my cat noir and ladybug which buys time for the akuma to get stronger i'm guessing?"

"precisely"

"sounds good i got it" i said sticking my thumbs up nodding.

"that is all you're free to go" hawkmoth said to me and i smiled at him and walked out.

i made sure no one was looking at me and proceeded to run back to paris around where i live.

i seen a certain kitty sitting on a rooftop on my way so i came up behind him.

"hey kitty" i smiled while putting my hands on his shoulders.

"m'lady! i thought you had plans?" cat noir said confused but smiling at the fact i was here.

"eh they cancelled no biggie" i lied and sat beside him putting a head on his shoulder.

he put his head on mine and we looked at the eiffel tower ahead of us.

my heart ached a little knowing i was going behind his back and helping his enemy so i scooted closer to him.

he wrapped an arm around my torso and i placed my hands in his lap.

he put his other hand over mine holding one with his soft hands.

"hey cat" i said looking up at him and he looked down at me humming in a 'what.'

"do you think when we defeat hawkmoth that no matter who we both really are we will still like each other?" i asked and he smiled softly down at me.

"of course m'lady, even if you were a villain i'd still love you, i'd just try to bring to my side" he said looking up at the stars and i looked at him bewildered.

"you would?"

"of course, i love you werewolf i'd do anything for you" he said looking down at me and lifting my face up kissing me softly on the lips.

i kissed back and when we pulled away i didn't say a word.

time skip , after school the next day
"ivy, this is hawkm-"

"yeah yeah i get it name and location" i said rolling my eyes, i know who he is i'm not stupid.

"celeste richard, the louvre"

"thank you very much i'm on my way" i said and started to walk in the direction of the louvre.

i was walking normally when this girl bumped into me.

"hey watch where you're going bitch" i spat at her and she gave me a death glare.

"that's no way to speak to a classmate especially me" this girl was lila from my class.

"oh wait you're the irrelevant one who lies out of everything and has a crush on adrien, it's painfully obvious" i said and started to walk away not bothering to hear her reply.

"ivy, change of plans you made lila the perfect victim for my akuma, follow her" hawkmoth told me and i shrugged and followed the captains orders.

i had been following lila for a minute or two when i seen the akuma land in her phone in her hand.

"perfect" i smirked and walked past her.

"you!" she screeched at me, she looked like a fox? did she have to fox miraculous?

"who me?" i asked and she nodded grabbing me. my anger made me grit
my teeth at the action. how dare she touch me without permission.

after a minute or two of being held captive by this akumatized lila i seen ladybug and cat noir from a distance.

"how about a little illusion to confuse these hero's" lila said playing her flute and throwing a bubble or something.

"the names vulpina" she shouted from the illusion which showed me in it.

"oh no she has a citizen captive!" ladybug exclaimed and cat noir nodded.

in the illusion vulpina dragged me all the way to the top of the eiffel tower while we actually hid in a small alley way

cat noir's pov
vulpina had ivy captive!

"if you don't give me your miraculous' i'll drop her!" vulpina exclaimed laughing.

"please dont!" ivy pleaded with her and she just laughed at her.

"we'll never give our miraculous' to you or hawkmoth" ladybug stated and vulpina shrugged throwing ivy over the edge.

i quickly sprung into action jumping after ivy and when i tried to wrap my arms around her she disappeared.

i quickly expanded my staff and stabilized myself.

"ladybug! it's an illusion"
"cat noir! it's an illusion"

oh no.

ivy's pov
"you should give this girl a chance she's nearly as evil as you" hawkmoth told me to keep me company while i was with this unbearable akuma.

i shook my head and he sighed.

i'm so bored what was i meant to do here with this crazy bitch.

ladybug and cat noir weren't finding us anytime soon so i decided to scroll on my phone.

"what do you think you are doing! are you calling for help?!" vulpina shrieked at me and hawkmoth started to speak with her.

"oh i see"

"sorry about that" vulpina laughed awkwardly and i just ignored her.

this is so boring.