10

hawkmoth doesn't know ivy's pronouns so he refers to them as 'she'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ivy's pov
"alright girls i want you to be good at school today no misbehaving" dad said to me and chloé as we were about to walk out the door.

"of course dad"

"ugh whatever"

"have a good day now" dad said putting a hand on both our shoulders but his hand lingered on chloé's longer.

i grumbled and walked out leaving chloé behind.

i don't get why chloé just all the attention from dad and mother. i was much more respectful and nice to everyone much more than chloé.

it's as if dad and mother don't even realize i exist anymore. no matter they prioritize chloé over anything. i guarantee you they would always choose her over me.

hawkmoth's pov
"a teenager who feels inferior to her sibling and forgotten by her parents, perfect for my akuma"

a small white butterfly found itself in the palm of my hand and i placed my other hand over it evilizing it.

"fly away my little akuma and evilize her!"

ivy's pov
i walked into the bathroom to and looked in the mirror. i had a dark look on my face and i seen a small akuma land on my hair clip.

i started panicking to get it off but it had already evilized me.

"huh, nothing happened" i said as i looked my self in the mirror.

"ivy, it seems you already are evil and just haven't known till now" a voice came from nowhere.

i looked around and no one was there.

"i am hawkmoth, and i've never came across someone like you before, it seems you are made up of pure evil yourself"

"wait what, hawkmoth!" i said confused.

"before you try take ladybug and cat noir's miraculous i would like to speak with you in person" hawkmoth told me somehow and i nodded.

"i could skip school?" i suggested and he agreed. why did i not feel suspicious or scared about letting up with hawkmoth at all, it somehow felt right.

i came to a location he had given me. it was an abandoned house on the outskirts of paris.

i opened a creaky door and walked in. it looked like a grand room with a stair case leaning upward but all the stairs were broken.

"ivy bourgeois, pure evil runs through you" hawkmoth told me and i stood still listening keeping my guard up incase he tried anything.

"join me, fight ladybug and cat noir by my side" hawkmoth asked reaching his hand out for me to take.

"what's in it for me?" i asked crossing my arms and giving him a narrow look.

"you will never be forgotten by anyone ever again, young ivy you will be known by everyone" hawkmoth explained to me and my eyes widened in shock.

"wait really?" i asked him and he nodded with a inviting smile on his face.

"yes always no one will ever forget about you ever again" hawkmoth said and i thought about it for a moment.

cat noir flashed in my mind.

i looked up at hawkmoth.

"i have to show you something if we are working together" i said and i looked down at minx in my bag.