Ghiaccio relationship/general headcanons

Unsurprisingly, Ghiaccio is very loud. Expressing his emotions through his voice relaxes him. He wants his opinions and thoughts to be heard, even if no one is asking for them. Although when he's with S/O his volume DOUBLES. He loves his S/O and being heard by them is important to him. Not to mention the fact that he wants his S/O to know just how much they mean to him. Expect a lot of encouragement shouted your way any time you make a comment about disliking something about yourself.

He likes to act tough in front of his teammates and will more often than not shy away from physical affection. He'll accept quick pecks and hold your hand, but don't expect much more than that. The others like to tease him when you're around, only because they know that he's less likely to explode when you're around.

But when you're in private get ready because he will cling to you. He loves and I repeat LOVES to cuddle. His stand lowers his body temperature therefore cuddles are his number one way to warm up. He also likes weighted blankets. He feels more secure when sandwiched between you and a heavy blanket.

Ghiaccio has a cat! Her name is Marzipan (or Marzy for short) she's a stray ragdoll that Ghiaccio adopted from a shelter. Marzy is very active and likes to join Ghiaccio on his morning jogs. Ghiaccio spoils the hell out of her, his house is a cat paradise. No one is allowed to touch Marzy except for his S/O.

If you and Ghiaccio have just started dating, your dates would be simple. Like having dinner in a higher-end restaurant or taking a walk in a nearby park. He would only take you ice skating when he fully trusts you and is certain that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. He feels venerable when skating without White Album, so he'll spend more time getting you situated on the ice and making sure that you can at least stand without falling.

He's a great teacher though! His explanations are thorough and clear. He'll also hold your hand and take you around the rink a few times to get you used to actually skating instead of gawking at him while he shows off in the middle of the rink.

Ghiaccio's favorite food is strawberries. In summer he usually wakes up extra early so that he can go to the market and get some fresh. They remind him of the summers he spent at his grandmother's house as a child, helping her around the house and in the garden. He's also obsessed with mint floured foods like ice cream and tea.