Kira Yoshikage relationship headcanons [NSFW]

This is my first time writing anything remotely spicy so I hope I didn't do too bad💖

----💖[SFW]💖----

You'd most likely meet at work. You, being recently employed, would have Kira as your mentor. As time went on Kira got more and more enchanted by your hands and you as a person. Though it would probably take him a while to ask you out, mostly because he can barely control himself around you.

Kira likes to stick to his daily routine. Doing certain things at a set time gives him a sense of stability, so while you're not dating, he expects you to understand that sometimes he'll have to prioritize his job or private matter over friendship.

This does change when you two start dating, though. He believes that being attentive to each other's needs is a must in a relationship, so occasionally he dotes on you, showing his love through buying you rings or bracelets, or cooking dinner.

Yoshikage is a very traditional man. He'll often take you out on simple, romantic dates. More often than not you'll find yourself picnicking on some secluded field or getting coffee and pastries in a local café hand in hand with Kira.

If Kira has an extra tiring day at work or if some of his co-workers annoy him too much, he will run you both a bath. Holding you close in the warm, soapy water melt away all of his stress and worries. 

----💖[NSFW]💖----

Kira is a bottom-leaning switch all the way.

If you have sex earlier in the relationship Kira will take the reins most nights. It's natural for him since he assumes that he would know best how to please both of you since he knows exactly what he's most attracted to.

Kira will be pretty vanilla when he tops. He likes it when you have your hands around his cock, or any position that involves him pining your hands down.

But it's quite easy to use his infatuation for hands against him. All you have to do is shove your thumb in his mouth and ask him if he's willing to be a good boy for you. He'll fall to his knees and listen to your every command and request without question.

Yoshikage enjoys light bondage, nothing too crazy but if you cuff him to the bed frame and scratch his chest and thighs, you're guaranteed to draw out some sweet groans and moans from him.

He's also into orgasm denial. Bounce on his cock for a while and when he's just about to cum stop and let him cool off for a minute, he'll be a good boy and won't complain of course. But only because he knows that you'll reward him.

If you're ever unsatisfied or if you didn't get to come, please sit on his face. Kira wants you to feel the pleasure he feels when you take care of his needs. He's prepared to use his tongue until his face is absolutely soaked.

Aftercare with Kira is simple. Both of you bathe and get cleaned up after which Yoshikage will give you a backrub and talk about what he would maybe like to try. After that, you'll both get ready for bed and fall asleep in each other's arms.