Ermes Costello marriage and wife headcanons

A request from a good friend of mine on Tumblr💖

Ermes considers marriage to be a vital part of any romantic relationship

She would want to have a big wedding and invite all of your friends, family, and any other relatives that you're close with. Ermes wants everyone to know how happy both of you are, but if you're opposed to having a big celebration, she's okay with toning it down for you.

Ermes would want to wear a suit to her wedding; it makes her feel strong and confident.

For your honeymoon, she'd want to go somewhere abroad and experience something new. Some of her picks would be Switzerland, India, or Italy.

Ermes is actually very domestic in some aspects. She likes cooking for you after long days of work and joining in on some of your hobbies so that you can spend more time together.

I've mentioned it before, but Ermes wants kids, three or four would be ideal. She'll happily adopt if you aren't able to have them biologically and love them as if they were her own.

She would have your family and wedding pictures all over the walls of the house. They're literally everywhere in the halls, the bedrooms, the dining room you name it, if there's space on the wall it has a picture on it.

She would also have art that you made around the house too. Little statuettes or paintings that would make her think of you little your home as well.

Ermes would try to make your home unique and colorful. She wants to distance herself from her time behind bars in a grey concrete prison, painting the walls and upholstering the couches helps her deal with the negative feeling of her past.

She makes it a point to remind you how much she loves you and how happy she is to be your wife.