Florist Fem!Giorno Giovanna x reader

She owns a quaint little flower shop on the outskirts of Napoli. It's a family business passed down from generation to generation and GioGio is very proud to be a part of it.

The first time you came into her shop you were picking up a bouquet for a friend, you exchanged a few pleasantries as you watched her wrap the flowers up and tie them together with a bow. Thanking her for the beautiful flowers, you reassure her that your friend will love them.

And just like that, she hasn't left your thoughts since. Every time you go down the street, you make sure to walk a bit slower to catch a glimpse of her in the large window at the front.

Not like you can see anything anyway since that window is literally overgrown.

A few days down the line you actually get the courage to walk in and place an order, while you chat, she carefully picks out the freshest flowers and drones on about their meanings and significance, with a warm smile that gives you a fuzzy feeling in your chest for the rest of the day.

As you're about to leave, she calls you over and hands you a scrap of paper with her name and phone number, telling you that she would like to hear you talk about something you like and to give her a call if you ever want to order another bouquet or chat some more.

After thanking her and making your way out of the shop, you wander your way home with the dopiest grin on your face, clutching the piece of paper tightly in your hand.

For the next few months or so you regularly buy flowers and occasionally helping her out in the shop with little tasks, getting to know her better and better as the days go by. Soon enough you two start spending time with each other outside of Giovanna's shop, meeting up to get coffee and pastries or shopping together have become your favorite ways to spend time with her.

Soon enough she confessed her feelings, sitting across from you in a booth of your favorite café, the soft drizzle outside the window made the atmosphere inside cozy and familiar, quite similar to the feeling one experiences while sitting at home and watching the raindrops race one another down the cool glass of a window, tearing your eyes away from the various people still out in the street you see her fidgeting in her seat.

Gently placing your hand on hers, you feel her flinch at the unexpected contact, Giovanna would sigh as you ask her if she's feeling alright. Seeing her opportunity, she'd say something incredibly cheesy, yet just as sincere, awaiting your response she would squeeze your hand ever so slightly tighter, hoping with all her might that you felt the same way.

Gently placing your palm on her cheek, a gentle smile graces your lips as you accept her feelings. A wave of relief washes over her, soon being replaced by giddy glee as she lets out a shaky sigh and smiles.

Both of you spend the rest of the day stuck to each other, walking hand in hand and talking about your feelings.