Abbacchio relationship headcanons

Abbacchio isn't vocal about his feelings or emotions. He's better at listening than at talking so he'll often listen to your problems and lend a shoulder to cry on but will cinch up and refuse to talk about his own problems more often than not. A surefire way to get him talking is either waiting until he comes to you in a drunken stupor and begins to pour his heart out or gently coax him out of his shell in a safe and comfortable environment.

If the latter is happening more often than the former, congrats! You have earned Leones's trust and chances are that he fell for you.

Although you will probably have to confess your feelings first.

Dates with him will be either very cliché or very cozy. Leone won't think twice about taking you out on a late-night dinner date or a wine tasting in his favorite vineyard, but more often he'll want to stay curled up on the couch and watch some of your favorite movies. Like a cat, he's ready to bask in your presence and soak up your radiant beauty.

Abbacchio kept his workout routine from his days in the police force. His apartment had an old office room he repurposed into an at-home gym. You'll find him lifting weights before breakfast or in the afternoon. If you have any artistic capabilities, this is the perfect time to pull out a sketchbook and draw him, at any other time he'll shy away and hide.

He's not opposed to receiving physical affection. Leone likes feeling you close to him and showing you off to anyone and everyone around gives him a confidence boost like you've never seen before. So more often than not he's stuck by your side with an arm around your waist.

Leone has a secret passion for drag. He likes experimenting with makeup and fashion. You'll either be helping him put together an outfit or be his model. Watching RuPaul's Drag Race and trying out the looks of your favorite queens is a ritualistic experience that you do at least twice a month.

Although, saying that, Abbacchio is a mess when it comes to wearing heels. He just doesn't feel stable in them since he's already pretty tall. Though it's very entertaining to watch him shimmy around from room to room and spew curses when he stumbles.