Risotto Nero relationship headcanons [NSFW]

----💖[SFW]💖----

Being in a relationship with Risotto is weird, to say the least. If you aren't involved with Passione, he will refuse to tell you absolutely anything about his job or get you involved in any sort of way. He'll refuse to talk about literally anything.

If you are affiliated with Passione, you will know what he does regardless if you work with La Squadra or not. He doesn't mind it as long as you accept him for what he is.

He'll mostly work during the day, coming home late in the evening the only thing on his mind will be relaxing with you.

Risotto's way of showing affection is a lot more physical than you'd expect. He especially likes kissing your forehead or hugging you from behind. He also likes holding you close when you sleep, watching over you makes him feel more at ease.

----💖[NSFW]💖----

Risotto is very much a top and a dom.

He definitely has his dick pierced, he has a Jacob's ladder and an ampallang.

Risotto is kinky, he is into BDSM and overstimulation. Nothing brings him more pleasure than seeing you under him shaking and squirming. He's open to trying anything you want as long as it doesn't involve anything dangerous, he already sees too much agony in his line of work and he's not keen on bringing it to an environment where both of you feel safe.

Risotto loves hearing your voice, every time you moan it just spurs him to fuck you harder and harder. The same thing goes for praise or compliments, just hearing you say things like "Every inch of my body is yours" or "No one can make me cum like you do" will drive him wild.

Be prepared to be pampered the morning after, Risotto will be pretty much at your beck and call. He knows that he can be intense sometimes and he's willing to make up for it in any way he can.