💕chapter twenty one💕

Shaena's POV

" Hi... " Arthit greeted me looking dashing in his royal blue blazer with a black plain cotton shirt and matching navy blue trousers. God..he is looking so hot and sexy.

he is looking so hot and sexy

" Umm..hi" I replied with small stuttering. It becomes my close friend nowadays. Stuttering at every word that comes out of my mouth in front of him. After Making fool of myself I smiled softly.

" You are looking amazing in this sari" he compliments me with a genuine smile. His eyes were admiring me with so much love and affection.

Is it there or I was imagining things...I don't know it yet. 

It was the same soft peace colored with golden lace having frills sari which he selected for me that day.

I blushed red and thanked him.

Everything around us was like a dream. Decorations of fairy lights everywhere making it look so beautiful. Sweet Smell of roses. decorations of red and white roses giving it a perfect look at a dream wedding. Everyone was smiling and laughing having a fun time of their lives.

It's so amazing that a wedding can bring every relation together

It's so amazing that a wedding can bring every relation together. We get to meet old and new relatives we didn't even know we had until then.

It's well said by someone I don't know who that wedding is not only about two people but two families too. But I think it also includes the relatives of their families.

Friends get to meet their long lost friends like us. Sometimes Boys and girls get to meet their possible life partners. It's really good to see all this happiness around.

God...I wish that everyone stays happy and blessed with your blessings. This happiness will be for a lifetime... I prayed to God with all my heart.

Everything went well at the wedding. Lovu and jiju were smiling nonstop. Both families were happy for this newlywed couple.

After few days...

I was meeting Arthit and he was going to pick me up anytime now. And here he comes.

" Shaena" Arthit called me with a deep voice which made me feel chills and I looked in his direction.

" Arthit" I greeted back with a soft smile.

" Shall we leave?" He asked me and I nodded in yes.

He leads me towards his car and opened the passenger door for me. I thanked him and took my seat and he did the same.

He was behaving weird today. Maybe it's the stress of too much workload at the hospital.

" Hi ..you ok?..you are behaving strange," I asked him and waited for his answer.

" Oh..umm. nothing... I am good" he answered with a fake smile.

" Ok. if anything u can tell me. I hope you know that.. right?" I inquired.

" Of course" he stated without meeting my eyes.

After some time we reached an unknown place. I looked around but nothing find familiar. I looked at him confused.

" Where are we?" I asked him with a frown on my forehead.

" It's a surprise. I hope you like it. " He said with hesitate smile.

" Surprise?  But it's not my birthday today..." I replied still confused.

" I will explain everything.. just come with me but first I had to blindfold you," he said with a pleading look which says please don't ask other questions and come with me.

Well. I trust him so I agreed.

He covered my eyes with a soft and velvety red blindfold. He holds my hand firmly to lead the way. I felt sweet and delightful tingling in my heart at his touch. Carefully he leads me towards our destination.

After some time he took off the blindfold and I slowly opened my eyes and the view in front of me made me freeze.

Vote and comment...