💕chapter fourteen💕

Third person's POV

Shaena was recovery pretty well after everything that happened. She almost forgets about it now. She again joined her workplace aka school. Living her life happily again like before but stronger and bold than a few weeks ago. The incident could not break her. She became more powerful than before.

All this happened because of her psychiatrist ..yes it's Arthit. He made her believe in herself. Gave her the counseling session to bring her out of the trauma and make her a bolder girl. He helped her in fighting with demons. The demons of her brain and thoughts.

In these few weeks, Arthit and Shaena got to spend most of their time with each other due to the counseling sessions. Arthit was extremely happy to see her recovering faster than they all thought. He was so stunned and proud of his princess.

Sometimes when she was busy in her sessions, he admitted her beautiful face covered with soft locks of hair. Her deep brown eyes enhanced with kohl giving an illusion of big brown eyes. Her glorious pink lips begging for attention. Cute button nose. Ears hid behind her hair. Crystalline necklace, a small oval-shaped diamond pendent. Adorable V-shaped blacktop with net arms and black jeans.

Everything about her was perfect in his eyes. She was perfect. His angel was everything he needs and wants to live a life of happiness, love, and passion.

By the end of sessions, they become friends. Good friends. They got to remember their old school days. The school they both missed with their different respective reasons.

The reason for her days with friends. The freedom. No fear of payment and workload.

His reason was only one. His angel. His love. He missed to stole the secret glances of his crush. Her smile and laugh. Her beautiful soul and ❤️.

Arthit's POV

All my life I had been a shy and ignored guy. Shy enough to never really talked to others and that's why ignored by everyone except one person. She was the first person in my school that talked to me sweetly.

No one ever bothered to start a conversation with me but that day when she was in between a fight and I rescued her, the first-ever conversation I had with anyone in school.

The first partner dance I ever had was with her. The closeness I felt with her ..the connection..the tingles and current in my entire body...... everything I ever experienced is with her.

I wish I could tell her that. That what she meant to me. That my happiness and sadness depends on how she feels. That I can feel her emotions more than she senses herself. That her smile Brighton my day. That her tears make me lose my senses in anger and hurt.

Today we decided to meet at a coffee shop near the hospital. It became our hangout place last month.

It is a cute little cafe owned by an adorable and sweet old couple. They said this cafe held so many precious memories of their ups and downs in but more than that it is the witness of their everyday growing love, trust, and respect for each other.

The ups in life taught them to be thankful for what they had and treasure the love wholeheartedly.

And downs show real friends and enemies and made us more stronger and mature than before.

So we should be thankful for everything that God had gifted us. Thankful for everything and everyone.

These were all there words that we heard from them. They are a lovely couple, you can see the love and respect they had for each other in their smile and the way they admire and tease one another.

After seeing them like this, I prayed to have that with my angel someday. Love till eternity 💓

Vote and comment