💕loving unconditionally💕

💕Prologue💕

💞Arthit's POV💞

I never ever recon in my entire life that I had to go through a situation like now. I don't know how she will react on all of this. How she will respond after waking up? Will she be able to cope up with it or not..

I don't know.

All I know is.. I will be there for her. I shall be the wall of support for my angel if I have to. I am willing to go to any extend to help her.. to make it as bearable for her as possible..

Getting ready to go to the hospital while i was thinking of her . Yesterday her doctor gave her lidocaine injection so that her brain can relax after all that had happened.

I went to her room where her friends and family were waiting for her to get her consciousness back. They were all very tense. The pain was constant evidence in everyone's eyes. We were scared of her reaction. How will you cope up with the entire incident? No one had any idea.

Then the moment came, she opened her eyes and started yelling. She made a small round ball of herself by pulling her knees to chest. She was crying and yelling badly. When her mom tried to get near her, she gave her a weird look. The look which says her brain is still not ready to deal with her trauma. She was probably living that disaster in her headspace. To calm her down, the nurse gave her an injection. After a few minutes, she slept again.

My heart was aching to see her like this. I shattered. Tears were built in my eyes and started flowing. I was not able to see her in more agony so I left. My whole body was shaking, my hands were cold and my heart rate was faster. I felt like my heart is going to explode anytime now and then.

God, please help me. I can't see her like this. My heart is not able to take this anymore. I am not a prophet.  This is too much for me to handle now. Please give me strength. I need it the most than ever... I prayed to God in my heart.

Please angel.. come back to me..I need you.. please
I can't imagine my life without you..

I LOVE YOU JAAN

Note by Author
This is my first story writing... I hope you all like it and overlook my grammar mistakes.

Story rating..14 Feb 2021

Enjoy reading

Enjoy reading.

Started on: March 29, 2020