💕chapter four💕

Shaena's POV

I never thought someday a person especially a good-looking guy will come to my rescue. But I am glad he did.
I was extremely happy about it. I think it is quite hot.

But there is one thing that I am not understanding. And that is why he was this much angry and why he said this girl... Only god knows.

Maybe he is one of them who can't take it lightly when a guy mistreats a girl. That means he's a great guy. Oh, how can I forget his name.. ARTHIT... LORD OF THE FIRE.. he is hot and.....

Oh god, what I am thinking. You shouldn't talk like this about a guy Shinnu... It is a not a good thing.

Anyway, I am quite impressed with him. He helped me a lot today. Saved me from public humiliation.

Anyway, I need to collect my thoughts and do my assignments. This is what I find interesting about school. You get to do your research and write about it whatever you want to.

My friends said I am weird because I liked assignments and research. But I guess it depends on how you see the things around you.

I have to submit this by next week so I better finish it as soon as I can.

Shaena's POV

It's raining outside today since morning. The good thing is today is Sunday so I don't have to care about school.

I love this weather. Raindrops touching my hands and slowly cool wind playing with my hairs. It is soothing and calming my inner core.

It made me realise more about the presence of a holy hand in my life. It had the biggest impact on my life and soul. He is the only one who knows inside and out more than anyone in this universe.

I was so lost in my world that I didn't realise my phone was ringing. After some time I came back to present and saw Labdhi was calling.

The second I picked the call, I heard trio Hellos at the same time. To save my ears I had to pull the mobile as far as I can due to the hello bomb. I chuckled at the same time and replied to them. It's Lovu's old habit. It always put us all at the conference whenever she wanted to talk. It's like she doesn't want anyone to feel left out which I love the most about her.

" So girls.. anything new which I must know about?" She asked.

" You know what I heard something happened yesterday at school" Lovu exclaimed.

" What was it" kin questioned.

" You remember Arthit from our school.. the introvert and shy guy. He is in our class too. Yesterday he got himself in a fight for a girl. I thought He was so shy that he didn't have any friends. I am shocked he took a stand for a girl who was so uncomfortable in speaking simple sentences" lovu said.

What is she talking about? Arthit in school... I don't ever remember I heard that name before. How can I be this unbeknownst about this... I thought.

" He must have liked this girl for sure. Otherwise, I don't see any other point." Kin said dreamily.

" Maybe he is a gentleman who didn't like the fact that someone misbehaving with a girl," I said.

" It can be possible but I think kin is right. He admired that lucky girl to come out of his comfort zone." Lovu said with excitement.

" Chuck it now yaar and. Kin where is Riyu" I asked to divert their minds from this conversation.

" Where you think..in her book's world" kin said with a giggle.
And we chit chat for sometime.

" Okay girls... Need to go now..bye ..see you tomorrow at school" I told them because I had something else in my mind to do.

" Bye baby doll " Kin bid her goodbye to me. I cut the call after that.

Now I was deep in thought about what lovu and kin said. It must be their imagination. It is all the after-effects of romantic movies and TV shows. I never met him before so how can he like me.

I didn't tell them that I was the girl she rescued. With obvious reasons. They will tease me endlessly and I didn't want that.

I only want to concentrate on my studies and career for now. This is the cruise period of my life. Either make it or break it.

And I want to make the maximum amount I can from it.

ARTHIT'S POV

I don't believe it. It's like I was living a dream in reality. I finally talked to her. Being an introvert I never thought I would initiate the talk with her but here I did it.

Maybe that's why they call it... Magic of Love. But More than that I genuinely respect her.

I never liked the fact that how much a boy can be a moron. How can he abuse an innocent girl .. it is so unethical.

And most of all how can anyone make my angel uncomfortable.

I was so angry that all I saw at that time was red. I didn't get to realise what I was doing and saying at that particular period. I just hope she didn't realise my concern was more than just a gentleman's responsibility.

I was in a different mode of my anger scale. But when I saw her innocent face was having fine lines of terror. It made me come back to my senses.

A bright grin spreads on my face when I recalled the whole scene. Especially when she held my hand back. I felt a thousand tingles in just that small touch. My whole body was feeling it. It was the first time in my life I have been experiencing it. I think that was the best moment of my being.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow but at this time I just wanted to be happy. Happy about my first talk with my angel.

Wait ..let me write all about it in my diary. I went to bring my diary from my secret place. As I opened it, I come across the first page having hearts and all ❤️. And in all of them, only two letters were appearing. It made my smile bigger than ever.

S and A

Vote and comment