💕chapter twenty two💕

Shaena's pov

I was shocked looking at everything in front of me. In front of me was a beautiful setup. Trees were decorated with fairy lights and their branches had cute Little dream catchers and teddy bears tied on them. Under the tree had a bed sheet spread on the ground with some cosy blankets. The bedsheet was surrounded by rose petals and beside it was a heart made by using flowers. In between the bedsheet was placed a picnic basket. Everything was looking so amazing and romantic.

I was dumbfounded. It was beyond shocking to me.

" This is so beautiful. I don't know what to say. I have never seen anything more spectacular place than this " I said still admiring everything.

Everything was marvelous but one question is not leaving my mind. What is this all and why he brought me here?

" umm. Arthit..why you bring me here?" I asked and looked at him. He gave me a hesitant smile and took his left hand from his back. My eyes widened as I glanced at his hands.

There was a bouquet of pink and white roses. He was looking uneasy and worried.

" From the first time, I saw you in school, you become my heartbeat. I followed you everywhere so that I can be near you without your acknowledgment. You are my sunshine, my reason to believe in love so deeply. Your smile made me happy and tears made me kill the reason for your sadness. I never had anyone to share my thoughts and feelings with because you were the one I wanted to show my heart to. All these years I was waiting for you. I was dying to tell you how I feel about you. How much I want you in my life. you are the queen of my heart and I want to make you the queen of my life. All this time I was doing everything with the thought of you. With the thought of making you happy. You bring the best out of me.

I love you, my angel. I had always loved you with all my heart. I love you unconditionally. " He poured his heart to me and when I looked in his eyes, he had tears in his eyes and a soft and pure smile on his lips.

My heart was beating faster with his every word and I knew his every single word was coming from his heart and touching my heart. I also had tears in my eyes with his confession. No one said anything a few seconds and we were looking at each other with tears in our eyes.

" I don't know how you feel about me and I will never presurize you to make a decision. I just wanted you to know my feelings. You can have all the time you want. I will wait for your answer" he said and turned around. I saw him weeping his eyes.

I placed my hand on his arm and made him turn towards me. His body was trembling. I looked into his eyes and cupped his face in my hands to make him look at me. He closed his eyes at my touch.

" Arthit..look at me.. Look into my eyes..please" I whispered and he did what I told him. I could saw his pure love in his eyes.

" Why didn't you tell me this before," I asked him out of curiosity.

" umm... I.. I was afraid that you didn't feel the same. You are an angel and I thought I am not perfect for you. You deserve so much better" he replied in a soft and heartbreaking voice.

His answer made my heartbreak into many pieces. What he would have gone through? How hard it had been for him?

Without another thought, I covered the distance between us and kissed him. I kissed him on his lips.

I answered his question by placing my lips on his. It was a simple peck but held much more meaning than that. I stepped back and He stayed frozen in his place. I grinned.

" I love you too Arthit. You made my heart go wild with your presence. " I whispered in his ears and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks. He came back out of his headspace and grinned at me.

He placed his hands on my waist to lift me and moved in circles with me in his arms. His reaction made me laugh out loud and he joined me. After few circles, he placed me back to the ground and hugged me tightly. I blushed and hugged him back.

I never felt this blissful and complete the way I am feeling in his arms. My head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.