💕chapter seven💕

Shaena's POV

As soon the song ended arthit left my side. I wonder what happened to him. He was alright when we were dancing...I thought we were having a good time. Only God knows what was wrong with that boy. One minute we were dancing and another he was leaving my side.

I just hope he is feeling okay. Maybe too many crowded places make him anxious. You know being shy and introverted, he must have felt overwhelmed.

But whatever it is, I had fun dancing with him. As I was about to move to go to my friends, I saw something on the floor near my feet. As I bent down to pick it up, I saw a diary.

A diary at the party?

Who brings a diary to a farewell party? Weirdo...

It was a cute medium size dairy. I took it with me and made my way towards my friends.

" Hi, guys.. listen I am sooooooooo tired. Can we leave now?" I said to them.

"Yeah sure.. the party is almost over anyway.. let's go" lovu replied.

And we all left the party to go home.

I reached home and change into something comfortable. This dress is gorgeous but now I badly wanted to get rid of it from my body and replace it with my top and PJs.

After changing my eyes came in contact with the diary I got at the party.

It was a cute diary with red and white roses on the front. I smiled at the cover page which was filled with red hearts. As I turned the page, I saw so many hearts with two letters in between them.

S and A

It's so adorable 😍. How I wish someone would have written it for me...

As I was about to go to the next page, I stopped myself.

No no no...

I can't read it. It must be personal.

With that thought, I placed the diary on the side table and went to sleep.

After nine years...

It's been a long time since I left my hometown. Well, I had to...

You see.. my dad got a promotion on his job so we had to shift in this city.

I had to leave my friends and it was heartbreaking. We all cried so much...it was a sad day...

After coming here I started college and get to make new friends but never broke my ties with old ones.

Lovu is still my best friend and distance could not affect our friendship. We still are close as ever.

I get to talk to my other friends also...Kia and riyu..twin sisters...

We meet sometimes and had a lot of fun just like in old times.

I am a teacher now and I love my job. It feels good to be around children. They can make your day better than yesterday.

I love to connect with kids. To understand them and help them with their problem. To give solutions to their curious minds.

I feel like this is the most respected job you can ever get.