💕chapter ten💕

Arthit's POV

I never thought in my entire life I had to go through this situation. I don't know how she will take all this. How she will respond after waking up... I don't know.

All I know is I will be there for her. I will be the wall of support for my angel.

I was getting ready to go to the hospital. Yesterday her doctor gave her lidocaine injection so that her brain can relax after all the tragedy.

She was sleeping. Unbeknownst to what exactly happened that night. The night, more like a nightmare.

The next day I went to her room where her friends and family were waiting for her to get her consciousness back. They were all very tense. We were scared of your reaction. How will you cope up with the entire accident? No one had any idea.

Then the moment came, she opened her eyes and started yelling. She made a small round ball of herself by pulling her knees to chest. She was crying and yelling badly. When her mom tried to get near her, she gave her a weird look. The look which says her brain is still not ready to deal with her trauma. She was probably living that disaster in her headspace. To calm her down, the nurse gave her an injection. After a few minutes, she slept again.

Seeing her like this made me wanted to assassinate that bastard. They were the reason for her condition. My heart was agonizing to see her like this. I shattered. Tears were erected in my eyes and started trickling. I was not able to see her in more agony so I left. I took off to my cabin. My whole body was shaking, my hands were cold and my heart rate was faster. I felt like my heart is going to detonate anytime now and then.

God, please help me. I can't see her like this. My heart is not able to take this anymore. I am not a prophet. This is too much for me to handle now. Please give me strength. I need it the most than ever... I prayed to God in my heart.

Flashback

Third person's POV

Four intoxicated men had caught Shaena and were trying to sexually harass her. She was stuck there. Nobody was nearby as the surrounding was in the construction. She was freaking out at the same time fighting with all she had in her. Her abusers did not like her disagreement so they slapped her hard on the face. She yelled very loudly. The impact of the ache and fear made her unconscious. She was not anymore aware of her surroundings and situation.

The attackers thought now they can have their way with her. They were busy tearing her modesty when people came. They were peoples of the nearby village, going to their respective homes when they heard the yelling of a girl. There were approximately ten men. When they arrived at the place, it was not tough to understand the situation by the position of the girl. They started beating the drunken guys. Bad boys tried to run from there but villagers were not satisfied. They called the police and explained the situation to them. Police arrived after a half-hour and arrested the drunken guys. The police inspector appreciated the courage and strength of the villagers and called the ambulance. Shaena was sent to the hospital. police informed the family members about her being in hospital with the help of Shaena's mobile phone, they got from the incident place.

Shaena was saved by villagers from being sexually harassed.

Now she's in the hospital and dealing with PTSD. She didn't know what happened to her. It was the cruise period for her and her loved ones.

don't forget to vote