💕chapter five💕

Arthit's POV

One day was passing after another. I didn't meet her after that day. I only had some lectures with her at school. We both were in different streams.

I was a medical student who wanted to pursue his MBBS and she had different subjects from me.

All in all, I was happy with it. You know why. because my first lecture was with her. You can imagine my condition.

Sometimes I feel like I'm Romeo unbeknownst to my Juliet. But one day I will make you mine..my love with all customs and rituals.

All my days and nights pass with this very thought.

But before all that I need to achieve something in my life. So that I can take care of you the best way possible.

I know my plans are way too far in the future but I made a promise to myself. Promise to be able to welcome you in my life and keep you here for a lifetime.

In all my daydreaming, I forgot to mention that I am going to the farewell party of our school. It was the last day of school.

I am going to miss my school life. I didn't have many friends but here was the feeling of home to me. I had learnt so many things in school which I am going to miss.

Most of all, I am going to miss my angel. The first and last love of my life...

But before leaving the school, I decided to tell her about my feelings. I want to share my every emotion with her. So it decided. I will show her the depth of my love today.

Wish me luck. I need it today the most...

At party...

I arrived at the destination of the school farewell party. There I saw all boys and girls are looking marvelous.

Most of the girls were wearing full-length gowns and some were in sarees. That was the dress code for the girls I guess.

All Boys were wearing trousers and a bow tie. It was the dress code for all boys.

My attire was the same as all the boys. I was wearing my white silk shirt with a Royal blue Blazer and trousers. The same color match bow tie with a neat hairstyle. My mom said royal blue suits me the best so I decided to take her advice.

 My mom said royal blue suits me the best so I decided to take her advice

(Something like this)

Everything was so colorful and mind-blowing. It was like some scenes from movies where everything was just so perfect and amazing.

But my eyes were wandering here and there. Searching for my angel..my love...

After spending a total of ten minutes wondering, finally, I saw her. And the next second I froze.

She was laughing so hard at something. In her white and royal blue ankle-length gawn with a small diamonds attached princess tiara.. with her up to waist down chestnut brown hair..peach pink lipstick and mascara with light makeup.. she was looking like a princess...

( Shaena's gown was like this one)

I was so lost in admiring her that I didn't notice she is watching me. She passed a smile to me and nodded. For one second I feel like my heart stops. And the very next second it was beating so fast and loud, made me think it is going to jump out of my mouth anytime now. God how can someone look this breathtaking.

At that moment I forgot everything. Everything about my whereabouts. Everything about my existence even my name...

All I felt was her name beating in my heart with my every heartbeat...