💕chapter twenty three💕

Arthit's pov

Life has never been this beautiful the way it is now. My angel said those three magical words. The words I have been only imagining to hear. The movement she said I love you Arthit, it made me fall in love with her all over again and deeper than ever. My smile becomes enormous with moist eyes when she hugged me back. I felt like i won the universe, like become the king of universe with my angel as queen. Lost in her embrace, I felt like I was the luckiest man to live. I hugged her more tightly and she didn't stop me.

" My angel, finally I got the right to call to that openly" I whispered in her ear. she blushed and hide her face in my chest.

" I was always yours Arth, even when I didn't realise it" she whispered with her eyes closed.

After some time we broke our hug and smiled at each other.

The soft wind made her hair reach out to her eyes but I removed them and tuck them behind her right ear. She closed her eyes at my intense staring and blushed harder. Everything was so pure and simple about her but perfect for me.

Slowly I moved closer to her and kissed her forehead very softly. After moving backward I looked into her eyes which were shining with love and happiness. The look I urged to have all my life. My angel showering me with her love and affection.

" I love you angel..I love you more than anything.. I love you more than my life.. you are my life.. my reason to live and the cause that I believe in love. You made me feel complete.. without you I feel shattered .. you mean the world to me" I confessed all my feelings to the person they belong.

Rating on 31st August,2021