💕chapter eleven💕

Shaena's POV

I was seeing some images but they were a blur. When I tried to focus, I saw the views of four boys. They had red eyes and were unstable on their feet. They were coming near me and I opened my eyes with shock and fear. I was feeling their hands on me, trying to rip my outfits. I was scared. Scared that they will destroy my dignity. I started yelling without realising my surroundings. I was crying so hard that it made my throat dry. I wasn't understanding anything at all. All I was feeling afraid.

Then I felt someone's presence in the room. And scared me more. I was not in my senses at that time. My brain was still stuck on their faces and actions.

After some time I felt something in my upper left arm.
My head was going heavy and I became unconscious.

ARTHIT'S POV

I have to do this. I can't sit still and do nothing. So I didn't what I thought needed. Examined her reports. Surveyed on my laptop about the mental state of PTSD. This was my first encounter with an abused victim. I have to be strong. So I decided to put my pain aside and concentrate on, how to tackle her condition. How to bring her back to herself before all this happened.

I was still in the hospital in case she woke up and needs me. Her parents were not ready to leave her alone like this but I assured them that I will be here. Her father had observed me few seconds and accepted my request. They went home with Riyaana. Labdhi and Kiaana decided to stay at the hospital.

My angel is lucky to have such caring and loving friends. I asked them to take a rest in my cabin. It is big enough for all of us, with two long couches and a single bed. They agreed.

We were in my cabin now and I ordered coffee and some snacks for them because I know they didn't eat anything since they arrived. My angel will never want her friends to miss their food for her. Kiaana was tired so she went to sleep after having her mid-night snacks.

" I am very scared for Shinnu. How can someone be so cruel to her? She is the sweetest and kind-hearted person I have ever known. Will she be okay" labdhi said and started crying badly. She was weeping hard now. It made my heart squeeze in pain. The thought of losing my angel made my heart ceased.

" She will be fine. She has to. For me... I...I.. mean for us. She loved her parents and you guys so much. So how can she not go to be able to make it? We will all help her. I can't do this to you girls... Right..so have faith in God." I added in the conversation. I was trying it so hard to control my tears but they were brimming in my eyes.

" I am appreciative that you are here. You are a psychiatrist .. right. " She asked with a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

" Yeah...I am. And I will fetch her back to us. I will do everything in my capability to retain her senses back. " I said with enthusiasm. My love will help me to get my angel back.

" You love her.. don't you?" labdhi inquired.

My eyes widened in alarm, how she got to Know. I never told this to anyone. I was now feeling uncomfortable in her intimate look. She was scrutinizing my expression. I didn't let out anything and evaded glimpsing into her eyes.

Vote and comment