💕chapter two💕

" Hello, sweeties.. how were your vacations. And you know what I went to so many new places and especially to one mall. It had a new collection of fashionable clothes and stilettoes. See my attire. I brought it from there" said Kiana.
See what I told you but I must agree she was looking like a model in her green and blue knee-length one-piece which was sleeveless.

" Hii Kin and riyu..our vacations were nice and you are looking gorgeous in your new look," I said.

Kianna smiled and thanked me for the compliment.

" Hello to you too," said Riyana. Just then a bell rings which says our first lecture is going to begin.
" Let's go now otherwise we will get late for our class," said Riyana. And we all went to our class.

As we entered the class, the class begins. Our first lecture was on chemistry and miss. Thakkar starts to explain to us the topic of chemistry. This is not my favorite subject but I had to cop up with it. In the meantime I saw a boy who was continuously staring at Kiaana and not in a good way.. mind you.

After few seconds he felt someone's heated gage on himself and shift his eyes to see that person.. and guess what .. that person was me... I glared at him and he becomes embarrassed and looked down at the floor. Well, what do you expect me to do... I am a very very very much possessive friend and I like to protect my friends from evil eyes...

The lecture was going on continuously and I was getting bored so I started to check out my phone and pursue reading my all-time favorite novel .. Redeeming love...

This is the book that I admire the most because it shows the reality and power of God. The story inspired me to improve myself as a better person. It made me realize the importance and purity of relationship and love. Michael is my favorite character in the book. He is the sort of person every girl dream to have in their life including me...

I was reading it but sometimes I felt like someone is staring at my back. I moved my head backward to see that person but find nobody. Everyone was so engrossed in the lecture.
Maybe it's my misunderstanding.

Finally, the lecture is over.

ARTHIT's POV

It happened again..my heart skipped a beat after I saw her. It feels like this is some daily soap. Whenever I place my eyes on her and she turns to see me, my heartbeat stops with a fear that she might be caught me for looking at her but just can't help it. It's all her fault. Who told her to look so cute and innocent and beautiful that it makes me helpless.

My heart goes out to her without my permission. I don't know what it is and why I feel like this but whenever she is in front of me, I lose all my senses. She makes me feel alive with only her one look. God, I will go crazy...

You must be wondering who I am and what I am talking about. Well.. let me give you a review of my crazy life...

My name is Arthit and I am 17 years old. I love music.
I am in high school and want to become a doctor with God's will.

And about my love life ..well as you might have guessed that I am crazily in love with a girl who has no idea about my feelings.

It all started at school when I was in ninth grade and she joined our school in her adorable purple casuals. I was coming out of my class to go to the restroom when I saw her first time. Smiling with a girl from my class. She was looking sooooo marvelous hatt I can't help but starts admiring her. She was like the last drop of water to me.

At first, I was clean bowled after seeing her. She was having vibes that can force anyone to attract her. I never was that type of boy who lost himself after watching a pretty girl. I always treated girls with respect and not something like a showcase object. they also have feelings so how can someone treat them like they matter nothing. But I never shared my opinion with anyone. One of the reasons behind it was that I am an introvert. I was not very good at showing my emotions.

But keeping my eyes on her. had this strange and weird urge to talk to her. To listen to her. To tell her everything about myself and know the same about her. First time in my life I felt like to express my interest..my hobbies..my passion for someone. And that someone was her even when I didn't know her name.

" Hi.. are you Shaena?" Someone asked her. And she said" yes. I am."

"Principal ma'am is calling you in her office," that boy said to her

" Okay thanks" she replied.

SHAENA..wow.. such a beautiful name. She left from there to the principal's office but not before turning my life upside down.

Vote and comment