Part six

Y/n POV
The professor knew that the only way to enter the Royal Mint was with three tons of explosives. It had to be in the truck that entered every week with the new rolls of banknote paper ready for printing. So that's what we're doing. We'd made it all the way in, escorted my the National Police. If you block of any radio or communication, and point five assault rifles at a cop, it doesn't matter how armed they are, they'd feel just like any of us.

"Get out of the car! I said get out god dammit! Get out of the fucking car!" There were two police car and the truck. "Open the door!" "Come on dammit! Open it!" We started loading the truck with all of our weapons. Gasoline, explosives, guns, etc. we made the truck driver and police officers put red jumpsuits on. Also made them get in the back of the truck. Berlin but a police vest on. I heard Nairobi inside the truck.

"Ok you guys need to relax, or I will blow your heads off!" Berlin was talking to the police outside that was going to drive there. "You're gonna drive with a gun pointed at your kidneys. When you get a call asking if everything's alright, you'll answer calmly as if everything were normal, is that clear?"

We went through lots of classes for the understanding of this heist, which is, always be a step ahead of the police. I'm riding with the girls in one of the police cars. We got fake wigs and sunglasses. We pulled up next to Berlin. "Don't take your eyes off the girl. There can't be any mistakes, got it?" Tokyo answered "she's 17 years old, I think we can handle her." And just like that, heist time.