Part eighteen

(No ones POV)
"We need to call the police, and guide them through a raid." Arturo was talking to Pablo, out of breath. "Listen, there's a phone in my office, inside a coat on a hanger. Listen, it'll only take 40 seconds!" Arturo said, punching Pablo against the wall. "You go!" He yelled. "Stop wasting time. I can't do it!" Arturo yelled back.

"I want to hear that machine running, god damn it! I'm not gonna say it again!" Moscow yelled. Coming back from where he was. "Sorry, sorry. We're sorry. It's just, he's really tired." Pablo said, pointing down to Arturo. "I can't. I can't go on. I'm going to die." Arturo quipped. "Get out of there." Moscow told him. "Get up and rest."

"Yes, professor?" The professors was calling Berlin. "They have an image of all the phones on the wall. You're sure there aren't any security cameras inside, right?" The professor asked. "No, no. Of course not. Just the ones we installed." Berlin assured. "Then it was one of the hostages." The professor exclaimed. "You missed one of the phones. Find it or we'll be screwed."

"Give me the green light to punish them. We need to scare them or they'll continue to play the hero." Berlin said. "Like what?" The professor asked. "We make an example. We execute someone." Berlin confided. "No. Just find that phone." The professor hung up after that.

Moscow moved Arturo to be with everyone else. He sat next to Monica "Are you really going to abort it?" He asked. She looked at him, not saying anything. "Please, forgive me about everything, Monica. It was out of line, I was a prick to you." Arturo said to her, talking about yesterday. He said he didn't want to take care of the baby.

"I was never a brave man, you know. I've spent my whole fucking life doing what other people want. Never what I wanted. I need to be in a situation like this. With pistols and bullets." He started crying. "For me to realize what I really want. I need to think about me. Me and you. And that baby inside you. I love you, Monica. I love you, I know that.you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I want you to keep it, alright. I really want to be it's father. We're having a baby." Monica looked at him after that and smiled. "I want us to become a family if we get out of here."

"What do you mean if?" Monica asked. Denver and Tokyo looked over at them. "They're digging a tunnel." He said. "What?" She whispered. "Yeah, they have a bunch of plastic explosives and some gasoline." He got interrupted after that. "Stand up!" Berlin yelled. "But there's a way, to guide the police through a raid. I have a cell phone in my coat in my office. I don't know how to get it." Arturo said while standing up. "I'll go." Monica said. "No." He said. "I will."

Berlin started looking and walking around. "There's always a hero. Who believes that he can save the others. Who thinks that, no one will discover he's been planning a strategy to get in contact with the police. Bravo." He started clapping. "Congratulations, because one of you already did it. Footage was recorded here on the inside and it was sent to the police."

(Outside)
"Anibal Cortés, born in Getafe. An expert in alarm systems." They managed to get the identity of Rio. "He worked for two years in security firms. He's linked to the robbery of a mansion in Geneva. Has a warrant issued by Interpol."

(Your POV)
"So, I'd like to give him or her the chance to step forward, so all of you can thank him or her. And while we're at it, give me the phone." Me and Rio knows who it was. Allison. She didn't step forward yet. "Helsinki, undress him." Helsinki went over and grabbed this dude. "Come with me." He said through gritted teeth.

"Are you crazy, or what?" Tokyo asked Berlin. "Pay attention." He said. Tokyo looked over at Helsinki. "I know it was one of you" Berlin said,  pointing at everyone. "But I don't know who it is. Denver, take her clothes off." He looked at me before going over there. I shrugged my shoulders while shaking my head.

Berlin walked over to Allison. "You recorded a video in the room with the phones, right?" He asked. Berlin unzipped her coveralls. Rio went over and stopped him. "Berlin." He said. "What is it?" He asked. "Come here, I know what happened."

"Does Valencia know too?" He asked. "Yes." He nodded his head. "You come too." He told me.

"We got distracted for a second and Allison tried deleting the fucking picture. It was a slip up, that it!"  Berlin started laughing. "What's wrong? You guys have ADHD or something?" He asked us while putting an arm around or shoulders. "If you're one of those kids with problems, then I should know about it." I shook my head. "We don't have problems." I told him

"Tokyo came in, ok?" Rio said. "We argued a bit, that's all. It won't happen again." Rio said while looking at him. "Ok, I get it." Berlin said. "Once again, it all comes down to a question of feelings." He grabbed Rios head and let go of us. "You really remind me of myself. I was 18, she was 44. She was my French teacher." I was just standing to the side, not really wanting to listen.

"I don't get your point." Rio said. "Tokyo isn't 44." He added. "She's 15 years older than you" Berlin specified. "When you're young, and with a women in her prime, everything seems so incredible. She has the experience that young women lack and they're far more great full than the ugly ones." Did he really just say that in front of me. "I'm still here you know."

"My teacher gave me her mature flesh every time as if my fucking birthday has arrived. You know why?" Godddddd. Why are we talking about this? I groaned. Rio nodded his head.

"Because they can savior their lost youth before it all goes down hill and they really feel their age." Helsinki came out of no where. Rio began to run. I stayed still. Because anywhere Helsinki is, Oslo is too. Oslo came around the corner and threw Rio on the ground. "Of course there's a small difference between your love story and mine. We weren't in the middle of a heist with hostages, endangering the lives of my partners." Berlin threw me on the ground.

Helsinki picked us both up. Rio started crying. I felt tears come into my eyes too.

(No ones POV)
"Attention, the inspectors leaving. Clear the paparazzi." The professor heard that over the radio.  The people started bringing the food, water, and medicine that the hostages needed, in clear cases.  They opened the door and they came in.

"leave the packages on the ground and move back very slowly." They had one of the hostages say that, with a gun and mask. They put the things on the ground and moved back. They closed the doors again.