Part four

Y/n POV
"Ms. Valencia, welcome to your first day of class!" The professor said. I followed him upstairs to the classroom where everyone else is. "Ok everyone listen up, this is my sister Valencia, she is joining us for the heist" These group of people look interesting. One person stood up.

"Professor, are you sure we can trust her, she looks.... precious." One guy said while touching my chin. I kicked him where it hurts. "Stop being a fucking perv Berlin, she can do twice as much as anyone in this room!" I laughed at him while he was on the floor. "Ok, she's in." He said in pain.

"Ok anyways, Valencia," Tokyo started. "This is Berlin, a wanted man all over the world. 27 heist. He robbed jewelry stores. His biggest heist was in Paris, four hundred and thirty four diamonds. Also he is in charge of the heist." Mhm. He got out of jail after that? "Next one is Moscow. Started off digging a mine in Asturias. He digged up six fur shops, three watch shops, and the Rural Credit Union of Avilés." He smiled at me.

"The one behind Moscow is Denver, his son. King of bar fights." He nodded his head at me. I nodded back. "Next is Rio, he's like the Mozart of computers. He's been coding since he was six and knows everything about alarms and electronics." He did a little solute with his fingers. I smiled a little.

"These are the Siamese twins, Helsinki and Oslo." Not much description but oh well. "Nairobi. Been creating counterfeit bills since she was 13. Now she's our quality control manager." She's pretty. "Lastly, the professor. No criminal backgrounds or anything."  After that I sat behind Tokyo and the professor started talking.

"We're not stealing anybody's money. They'll even like us, and that's vital. It's vital for us to have public opinion on our side. These people are going to see us as their damn heroes." I hope so. "But be very careful, because the second a drop of blood is spilled, this is very important, if there is a single victim, we'll stop being Robin Hood's, and we'll just become some sons of a bitches." Well if we put it that way..... yep just like I was thinking. Let's be heroes! "Professor?" Tokyo started talking. "Yes Miss Tokyo."   "What are we robbing?" He pointed to a statue and we all turned our heads.

"The Royal Mint of Spain."