Mafia Boss {pt2} {21+} {ending}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

His lips moving softly against mine. I was nervous as i never did this before and i guess he noticed.

"Your first time?" He whispered while kissing my jaw.

"Yes" I whispered nervously. His thumb caressing my hipbones.

"I'll take care of you. I promise" he told me as i slowly nodded. I knew I shouldn't trust him, but something in me knew he was telling me the truth. That i was safe with him.

His lips sucked dark spots onto my neck as my breathing got heavier. His warm lips and tongue marking me.

His veiny tattooed hands tracing my body. One of my hands found it's way to his hair as he groans.

He came back to my lips as we kissed once more. His tongue exploring my mouth. His hand started tugging onto my shirt asking for permission to pull it off.

I gulped and nodded. I closed my eyes as he pulled it off of me. About to cover my chest he grabbed my wrists. Stopping me from covering

"Beautiful" he whispered. I slowly opened my eyes as he looked at me. He gave a soft smile and leaned down. He kissed my lips softly as he touched my bare skin.

His warmth filling up my body. He pulled off his own shirt as I admire the view in front of me. He chuckled as i looked at him

"S-sorry" I whispered.

"For what? For staring at what's yours? No need to be sorry" he smirked and kissed me. My heart was beating quickly

Like it could jump out of my chest any second. Every minute that passed a piece of clothing flew around the room.

Once i was fully undressed i kept my eyes closed. Being a bit insecure. Feeling his hands all over my bare body.

Feeling him plant kisses down my stomach I didn't dare to look. He was still for a second before i gasped and my back arched.

His lips found their way around my clit making me tremble slightly. Grabbing his wrist tightly his mouth did wonders to me.

His tongue moved quickly and his lips sucked hard. My hands found their way into his hair as he groans.

"J-jungkook" i moan out as he hummed "so good" i whined as he chuckled. I felt something weird built up into me as he probably noticed.

His two fingers found their way into me as i tighten my grip onto his hair. I could almost pull it out.

His grip on my thigh tightened as his fingers stretched me and moved quickly.

"Cum" he demanded and within a second i came over his fingers. He slowly pulled away and gave one final lick before melting his lips with mine.

"Jungkook" i breath out as he hummed once again. "More" i pleaded making him smirk. Feeling something poke my hole I wanted to look down but he didn't let me

"Shh, stay still" he caressed my cheek. Suddenly my jaw fell open feeling him enter me. I whined and dig my nails into his biceps. He groans and fully pushed in

"So tight" he grunted slightly closing his eyes. He stayed still as i slowly adjusted to him. I slowly nodded as his hips bucked up against mine.

I whine and closed my eyes. His lips pressed onto my jaw. While his hands supported his body.

Minute after minute his pace went faster. Scratching his back i wrapped my legs around his waist. His moans and grunts filled my ear as i kept moaning loudly.

The room filled with wet sounds and skin slapping. He pushed himself up and grabbed my ankles. He moved his hips faster making my eyes roll backwards

Feeing his eyes all over me. His one hand tracing my body and ended up at my clit rubbing it quickly.

My legs shacked as i moan. Staring at him he looked back at me with dark, lustful eyes. I clenched around him making his head fall back and his eyes closed. While a deep grunt left his lips.

"Fuck don't do that" he said and grabbed my waist tightly. He pulled out and turned me over.

With my arms being to weak, my upper body laid down while my bottoms where up. He slowly pushed in and started fucking me all over again hitting different spots.

Pulling onto the sheets, his hands grabbed my ass. He spanked it making me yelp. His hands slide to my hips and helped me thrust back onto him.

"Fuck jungkook" i whined as he groans

"Fuck yes baby." He grunted and grabbed my throat pulling me up to his chest. His one hand still around my throat the other rubbed my clit.

I was shacking and whining while digging my nails into his thighs. Feeing him throbbing inside of me his head fell back.

"Cum" he told me . And moved faster bringing me closer, and soon released. He quickly pulled out as i fell down. He stroked himself and with a loud grunt he came all over my back.

He fell next to me and pulled me close caressing the hairs out of my face.

"You're something special princess" he whispered while i catch my breath and smiled warmly.

"Jungkook...you're still dangerous" i mumbled.

"So? I can only love one person and i would love it if you're that person who will accept my love" he caressed my cheek as i smiled

"On one condition" i said and looked at him.

"Anything"

"You will keep me safe. And be true to me"

"I promise" he kissed me softly as i smiled. And soon fell asleep in his embrace.

~

{ jk POV }

I woke up from banging onto the door as i groan. Getting up i pulled my boxers on and unlocked the door.

Before i could open it jimin slammed it open.

"Yah! What took you so long. We had a mission 1 hours ago! Why where you- wtf" he looked behind me as i sigh.

"Leave jimin" i said as he frowns

"You're dating? Your dad will hate you"

"My dad has nothing to say. Now leave before i blow off your head" he sighs and nodded

"Fine, your problem" as he left. Closing the door i leaned against it while staring at her

"I promise you will be safe"