Knife play {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{your POV}

Sitting at the police station i looked down at my hands. Hearing the officer sigh. 

"You know that you can't steal right? You know your will have to fine mhm?" 

"Please let me this time please." i begged. 

"We can't. Do you live with your parents?"

"No my boyfriend" i mumbled. 

"Can you give his number? We will call him to pick you up." shock filled me up as i gulped. Saying his number i waited. 

-

{jk POV}

Drinking with my friends i received a call. I sigh and picked. 

"Yeah?" i spoke as my friends stared 

"Hello sir, your girlfriend si with us at the police station. She stole from a store, could you come pick her up." anger filled me up as i hummed hanging up. Grabbing my stuff. 

"What happend?" my firnd asked 

"That whore dared to steal." i growl and left. 

-

Pulling the door open i got brought to er. Putting up a smile. 

"Aish baby. Be good next time, you can't steal." i spoke softly, seeing fear in her eyes she nodded. "let's head home mhm." She got up as we left inside. Once we sat in the car i slapped her cheek. 

Grabbing her throat i pulled her close to me as she cried. 

"Being a whore out there huh. I told you not get in fucking trouble. especially when i'm not around." i growl 

"sorry" she whispered. Pushing her back in her seat i drove home mad. 

-

{your POV}

Getting slammed to the wall i whimpered. Staring up at him meeting his dark gaze. My knees getting weak. 

"Upstairs. Stripped down." he simply spoke and left to get something. Not wantning to disobey him i listened and ran upstairs. 

-

hearing the door opening i gulped. Putting my hands behind my back it instantly got cuffed. My upperbody getting pushed down, my ass up in his view. 

"being a bad girl huh baby. Such a fucked up whore." i spoke under his breath as a metal sound filled my ears. Looking back seeing him sharpening a knife. 

Jungkook got a lot in trouble. He had been in jail before, he was a dealer and had a lot of fights. But he would go mad if i did that. 

"please no" i whispered 

"SHUT UP" he yelled. "you're brave enoug to go steal, now take the fucking consequences." he spat. 

My body was already covered in scars. He really could go crazy when he was mad. Just like now. Feeling a cold metal slide against my back. 

"If you're a good girl now, then it won't get worse" he spoke and used the sharp blade on my back making me let out a cry. 

hearing him opening his belt i knew he was stripping off his clothes. he grabbed my hips and pulled me back, feeling his hard cock pressing against me. 

a soft moan leaving my mouth. it didn't last long for him to slam inside of me making me let out a scream. 

"fuck, so tight" he groans and kept me in place. he pulled up my upper body and held the sharp knife onto my throat. "such a bad girl. Ruining my night mhm" he whispered into my ear. 

"s-sorry daddy" i whispered out 

"can't hear you" he spoke and bruised my collar bone. tears rolling down i let out a whine 

"st-stop please! I'm sorry daddy" i yelled out feeling the stinging feeling on my body from the knife. Blood dripping down my body. 

"quit the begging slut. Take the fucking consequences. You're nothing worth you useless whore" letting out a whimper at his words i knew he was slowly losing his mind. 

he started thrusting his hips inside of me making me moan, rolling my head back onto his shoulder. hearing him grunting from time to time in my ear. 

He lost himself in pleasure and never knew he was creating cuts on my body. Making me cry and moan at the same time. 

"j-jungkook" i cried out as my upper body fell down again. 

"not my name whore" ha spanked me harshly. Another cut getting placed on my ass. My body covered in blood and sweat. 

"s-sorry daddy!" i whined as he kept on thrusting 

"cum for me" he spoke, soon feeling the tight knot in me releasing. Soon he followed as his warm seeds filled me up. 

I fell flat onto the bed as he still stood straight. The knife in his hand with his head rolled back. His chest rising and falling down, breathing heavily. 

suddenly he chuckled and after started laughing louder. Until he fell quiet and stared with dark eyes at me. Looking back at him in fear i gulped. Receiving a harsh salp on my cheek. 

"you're so worthless" he whispered and left the room. a tear rolling down my cheek. Slowly getting up i limbed to the bathroom. 

Cleaning up the cuts on my body i took a bath. Feeling slight pain. 

-

{jk POV}

Waking up on the couch in my boxers and bottles of alcohol around me i sigh. rubbing my face. Remembering everything from yesterday. 

"Fuck" i whispered. 

After leaving the room i went to clean up my knife and myself before starting to drink. Falling asleep on the couch after. 

Slowly getting up i saw her walk down the stairs wearing her panties and he long white button up shirt. 

"baby" i whispered and tried to touch her, but hse pushed me off. I gulped and stared at her. She looked abck at me in tears making me shocked. 

"If you won't change, i'll have know choice then leaving you."