Car drive {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

Walking into the room, wearing one of jungkook's button up shirts i only wore underwear underneath.

Seeing my handsome boy still asleep, the blanket pushed off of him as he wore his boxers.

His strong back and thick thighs on full view. Smiling softly i walked over to him. Straddling his ass I leaned over laying onto his back.

"Big boy wake up" I whispered into his ear softly. He grunted and turned his face the other way. "We gotta get ready to go on our road trip"

"5 minutes" he whispered as his one hand made its way to my thigh caressing it. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I made you breakfast. Take a shower and come downstairs mhm" I whispered and caressed the hairs out of his face.

Getting up again i left downstairs letting him slowly wake up.

-

While making some food to take along in the car, 2 strong arms wrapped around my waist. His tall buff body getting pressed to mine, with his head on my shoulder.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered making me smile. Turning around in his grip I wrapped my arms around him as he placed me onto the counter.

"How did you sleep handsome" i asked him caressing his cheek as he looked at me with eyes full of love.

"Started good, until you decided to wale up and leave my arms" he wrapped my legs around his wait getting closer to me.

I let out a giggle and leaned my head against his.

"If it was because of you, we would still be sleeping" i spoke and slowly kissed him "now eat first. I'll finish the food to take along."

With a smiled on his face he puts me back down and went to eat. But didn't miss the chance to spank me.

-

Sitting in the car i looked at jungkook, he chuckled and caressed my thigh.

"You're excited huh?" He spoke and started the engine, i nodded quickly and smiled brightly.

Finally having some time for ourselves. Forgetting about everything. We even didn't rake our phones along.

Only one to call with in case of emergencies. But we wanted quality time. Just him and me.

-

We where on the way to go to a more nature part, but as it was might already we both got tired.

"Kook just park along the highway here. You can't drive in the dark while being tired"

"Baby I can't just park here" he whispered

"Kook, it's better paying a fine then having a accident" i spoke. He sighs and nodded and finally parked the car along the side of the highway.

"Let's sleep in the back" i spoke softly. He nodded and got put of the car. We mover most stuff to the front seat and laid down the backseats to have more space.

Once we where settled down we both let put a sigh. Crawling close to jungkook he looked at me.

Only silence around us as we admired each other. Slowly leaning in, our lips met.

Moving them softly and smoothly against each other he pulled me closer.

Slowly our tongues met, getting sucked into a passionate and loveable kiss.