chapter 1 metal ark born!

No one POV

At Japan inside of a apartment we see a boy with green hair and eye with goggles on top of his head. He was sitting on his chair watching something on his computer and he was a 16 year old boy as his name was y/n l/n.

He was holding a progrise key as it was the the metal cluster hopper as the zero-one driver was on the tablet

He was holding a progrise key as it was the the metal cluster hopper as the zero-one driver was on the tablet. He was watching ranma 1/2 as It was about a boy who got cursed that when he was splash with cold water he turn into a girl but with hot water he turn back into a boy as he was watching the last episode of the show.

(A/t: I'm not kidding he really turn into a girl when he splash with cold water and then back into a boy with hot water. You can watch in on hulu or YouTube but some of the episodes are not in there as it have some of the OVA and maybe the movie as will maybe.)

Y/n was half way done finishing the show as he was looking at the progrise key on his hand as he was thinking about something as he press the button.

Progrise key: EVERYBODY JUMP!

Y/n: "thinking" I wondering what will it be like if I was in the world of ranma 1/2 because if I was there it will be better and more fun then here because life suck here.

Y/n had it ruff when he was growing up, he's family was ok but his father was always alcoholic and was mean to him, his mother was working hard to support him the best she can, his sister went to new York to get away from his father but come visit him and his mother to see how they are doing as she give her little brother $200 a month for him to survive. His job was hard as his boss was always making him and his follow workers work harder to the point they can't work anymore and he didn't have many friends as he was always getting pick on and getting into fights as he fight back but get into trouble for picking fights. Y/n was always alone as he didn't have a future until one of his friends told him about a show called kamen rider zero-one as he insisted he watch the show, when he watch it he see that the hero zero-one was always finding ways to be funny and always find a way to jump to the sky to find a good future for human and humangears. He like the show as zero-one always find a way to jump to the future as he try to find what his future will be like in the future. After the show he was watching was over a blinding light came from the computer blinding him. When he open his eyes he was in a dark void as he look around confused wondering were he was and why he was doing here, he then hear a voice behind him as he know the voice.

???: why I'm I doing here human? Answer me.

Y/n turn around to see a flouting black spike with a red color inside of it, it was the ark the virus that wish to kill all humans that is in Mobile form.