chaper 8 the return of jackal, the new vulcan and BLADE, BRAVE

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 4 'Ranma and... Ranma? If it's Not One Thing, It's Another'

NO ONE POV

It been 2 days since ranma came to school as word of ranma and akane being engage in school as nabiki who told them that ranma beat y/n in battle 4 days ago. Y/n was getting visit to his classroom from all the different clubs of the boys as they ask if its true that ranma beat him as he said yes he did. After school y/n was walking with nabiki back home as he buy ice cream for her on the way back home as he buy one for himself.

Nabiki: "lick her ice cream" hey, thanks for buying ice cream y/n your the best.

Y/n: "lick his ice cream" more like you ask me to buy it for you like you do everytime nabiki.

Nabiki: oh come on y/n, you have to buy some thing like ice cream for your sister.

Y/n: "sigh" oh you mean like I been buying you stuff for you and kasumi plus akane for 3 years now.

Ark: it was your idea and choice to do it.

Y/n: yeah, yeah whatever ark.

Nabiki: "smile" oh come on, don't be like y/n besides you have credit card in your wallet.

Y/n: speaking of credit card why can't you buy with your own money? You been selling pictures of me and akane at school ever since we got to Furinkan high. You have at least got more money for your own gang, so why keep asking me to buy stuff for you.

Nabiki: oh come on little brother don't be like that. Even though your taller then me doesn't mean that your still 16 year old. "Hug his left arm"

Y/n: "look at her" nabiki, why are you holding my arm like that?

Ark: maybe she love you.

Y/n: you think so?

Ark: I don't think, I know so?

Y/n: "rolled his eyes at ark"

Nabiki: I can't help it that your arm is soft and nice to hold y/n, after all I see akane do this to you all the time to you know.

Y/n: I know that but people will think we are a couple if you keep holding my arm like that ok.

Nabiki: "thinking" oh, if only you know why I'm doing this. "Talking" who cares what they think, I just want to hold my brother arm, is that a problem?

Y/n sigh as he shook his head as nabiki hug his arm a little more as they continued to go back home. When they got home they already finish up there ice cream as they enter the house. They then went to the living room to see soun and genma who is a panda are playing shogi. Genma move a peace as soun look closely at it as he scratch his head with both hand knowing he lost the game. Kasumi came into the room with a vacuum as she was cleaning the house as she notice the two.

Kasumi: oh, welcome home you two.

Y/n: "nodded" were home kasumi.

Nabiki: "nodded too" kasumi, where's ranma?

Penny: "came into the room with a cleaning cloth" if your looking for ranma, he fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.

Kasumi: "nodded" poor ranma, he was really tired when he came back from school.

Nabiki: thanks for telling me penny and kasumi.

Y/n: "look at nabiki" your doing what I think your doing are you?

Nabiki: "stick tongue out" why, whatever do you mean. "Walk away"

Y/n: "sigh and look at penny" penny can I talk to you for a minute or 2?