chapter 27 ranko change back, a friend from china and love at first sight?!

Sorry for not updating for 3 weeks you guys because of my new book I posted a few days or week ago so hope you enjoy this new chapter book!

Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 25 'enter mousse! The fist of the white swan'

Chapter start: April/26/2021 7:40 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It was morning time as we see Dr. Tofu PHYSICAL THERAPY as ranko voice was heard.

Ranko voice: "scream" oh! Hot! Hot! Ugh!

Ranko was seen crying out of pain as akane, lulu, and amber were there in Dr. Tofu room as ranko blow her hurt hand.

Dr.tofu: I can't believe you have the full body cat's tongue ranko. I even poured that tea quite a while ago.

Akane: you know about this Dr. Tofu?

Dr. Tofu: "nodded" indeed akane. "Turn on a monitor with a skeleton body" look here, this nerve is very hard to reach. Only a specialist in the chinese medicinal arts should be fooling with it.

Akane: but I just know you can do something, can't you dr. Tofu?

Dr. Tofu: can I do something? Uh--

Amber: "look at lulu" I don't like the sound of his voice.

Lulu: same here.

Ranko: oh, thank goodness.

Akane: see? I told you.

Dr. Tofu: --or can't I?

Amber: I knew it.

Ranko: what?

Akane: "laugh and smile" oh, you're such a kidder. It seems there's nothing you can't do, dr. Tofu. Isn't that right, ranma?

Ranko: "smile" of course. I put my life in your hands, doc.

Dr. Tofu: hey, you two, I'm not a miracle worker, you know. I meant to say I probably can't do anything for you.

Akane and ranko: huh?

Dr. Tofu: I take that back. I'm sure I can't. Sorry.

Akane: oh no! You mean ranko will have to spend the rest of his life as a girl?

Ranko then feel down as she have a nervous smile as she try and hold in her shock inside.

Dr. Tofu: will, I know about it but I still couldn't remove it. After all your brother was the one who told me about it.

Akane: what? Y/n told you about it.

Dr. Tofu: "nodded" that he did, it feels like yesterday when he ask me to teach him about my martial arts style 3 years ago, he show me books of different therapy that was impossible to cure. After teaching and showing him he was able to find a cure for everything and it only took 6 months to learn everything from me. Also, he still trying to find a cure for the full body cat tongue for the past few months now.

Akane: so he know how to help ranko then?

Dr. Tofu: will he can try but the only way to change ranko back is the Phoenix pills but there is another one that he told me about.

Akane: what is it?

Dr. Tofu: will first of ranko, stand up for a minute.

Ranko didn't respond as akane yell at her to snap out of it as she respond this time as she got up. Dr. Tofu then ask her to turn around as she did, dr. Tofu press one finger on her body until he move it down onto were her stomach is at in the front of her. He then press it as ranko a make a ohhh sound as the girls look at dr. Tofu.