chaper 11 the lost boy and y/n rival

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 7 'enter ryoga, the eternal lost boy'

NO ONE POV

A few days have gone by as y/n and ranma were explaining to akane plus nabiki that akane ask to bring with as the boys talk. After a while of telling them about how metal ark told ranma to lie to them the girls weren't happen about it. Y/n then explain to them that ranma have to because they will be afraid to come out of the house as it work. They were still mad but know that there were right about being afraid to come out of the house as they forgive them (kind of). Akane ask y/n if he can help her with her anger issues as he was glad to help her with as he also said sorry for being harsh to her. After that was over with, they were done explaining about there divers and how it work as the day was laundry day as this wasn't bad thing but the bad news was that genma, ranma, and y/n all boy cloths were in the laundry. So they have no cloths to were as genma turn into a panda to not be naked as for the boys will it wasn't a good choice for them as ranma wasn't happy of the idea of the girls have as it was will...

Nabiki: "yelling" ranko, you come back here! Come back here, I said!

Ranko: "yelling as will" no way. Uh-uh. Absolutely not.

Nabiki: you can't keep running around the house half-naked, you know?

...yeah y/n and ranma or g/n and ranko have to turn into girls as they have to wear girl cloths.

(A/t: I am not joking again like chaper 1, on episode 7 ranma have to wear girl cloth as he didn't like them as nabiki try to make him wear them with different girl cloths until his cloths are done drying)

Ranko was seen running away from nabiki who is holding a pink dress as she give chase to a running ranko who is only wearing a underwear and a orange long towel around her neck. Ranko was in the hallway as she try to opening the door but it was lock, she look at her right to see nabiki with kasumi with as she was corner as she back up to the wall.

Ranko: "angry look and move to her right" I'm a guy, ok? There's no way I'm gonna let you dress me up like a girl. So forget it!

Nabiki: "move up a little and smirk" but all your clothes are in the wash.  It's only for a little while, ranko.

Kasumi: "smile innocently" I'm sorry, ranko. Let me go draw you a nice bath.

Nabiki: besides, you already accepted the girl name g/n give you so you should dress like a girl for a while.

Ranko: "thinking" that's because so people wont ask why there are two people with the same name when I'm a girl or boy. There's no way...

Nabiki: "blank look" listen, ranko. Remember, you're a guest in our house.

Ranka: "realize what's she is doing" uh.

Nabiki: "smirk again" your hot baths are heating us out of house and home. We can't afford to pay the gas Bill's. You see what I'm saying?

Ranko: " nervous face" yeah.

Nabiki: ok. So you'll wear this, right?

Ranko: "head down of defect" ok.

Nabiki: good and also considered this as paying me back.

Ranko: paying you back for what?!

Nabiki: "blank look again" you know what I mean ranko? You lied to me and akane about jackal remember?

Ranko: "defeated herself" but it was metal ark idea not my idea!

Nabiki: doesn't matter because your the one who said it not metal ark, besides he isn't here remember so it's your idea.