chapter 43 fairy tail world part 11

Chapter start: may/3/2022 7:25 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n, Troy, Kai, and Kuro were in the kitchen as y/n press a button near him as he activate a sound proof barrier so no one hear them.

Y/n: so, how did you guys got here and what's been happen for the past 4 weeks and 6 days?

Troy: will to begin with, when you disappeared, your mom was so worried she was crying and hoping you will be alright.

Kai: next, your sister went back home as she call any friends she know if they see you, heck, even your relatives are doing the same.

Kuro: next, the police went to our houses if we see you and you already know the answer, we didn't see you for 4 weeks and 6 days.

Troy: yelp and the next thing we knew, we were teleported to a void as we meet this God name Rhino, weird name for a God though. "Get hit on the head" ow!

Kuro: "hit his head" besides his weird name, he told us of what were you doing for the past 4 weeks and 6 days or in this case, 12 years and 6 days in another world!

Y/n: whao, whao, whao hold it there kuro, what do you mean 12 years? I been in the world of Ranma 1/2 for 4 years.

Kai: she's talking about the other 8 years of you going to the rwby world.

Y/n: "think about it" oh yeah, huh, I did spent 8 years there.

Kuro: "grab y/n jacket and shake him" you-lucky-damn-bastard! Not only you go to different worlds like in the anime and fanmade book but you didn't bring us along?!

Troy: "rub check" no kidding dude, you have all the fun while we stay in our world that is boring with out you.

Kai: "cross arms" no kidding, it's just not the same without you.

Y/n: "stop kuro" ok, I admit, I was a jerk of not asking Rhino about were I was for the past 4 weeks and 6 days...

Kuro: "let go of y/n" jackass.

Y/n: ... and worrying everyone back at home for my disappears for so long but I thought that jackass doesn't care of what happens to me...

Troy: still never like your drunken dad.

Y/n: ... but, you guys have every right for getting mad at me for not telling you this and having fun without you guys...

Kai: still not happy about it.

Y/n: ...but seriously, we may be far away or something else, we still good old friends for a long time now and I'm really really sorry for leaving you guys behind. "Close eyes"

Troy, Kai, and Kuro look at each other as they to read the other person mind as they look at y/n with serious, disappoint, and angry look before smiling. They went over to y/n as they hug him as they said they forgive him for what he did making him happy tshat his friends aren't angry at him anymore as he hug back his friends. Just then, ark came out of y/n back as they took notice of him as y/n friends step back as they see ark shaking his shape head.

Ark: "groan" uh, reboot complete, system check, good, memory's check, goof as well.

Y/n: well, looks who finally woken up.

Ark: my apologies, what you did a few hours ago shut my system completely down.

Y/n: wait, how's that possible, your inside my body, that shouldn't have happen.

Ark: don't know, don't care. All I care about I'm alright. "Notice Troy, Kai, and kuro" y/n, aren't those your friends from your old world?