chapter 24 amazon elder and a bit of fun on ranma

Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 24 'This Ol' Gal's the Leader of the amazon Tribe!

Chapter start: March/24/2021 2:58 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n was seen walking with shampoo in her human form as they were walking. As they walk shampoo told y/n that her great grandmother was coming today as nodded his head. Y/n then remember last night that he dare shampoo to go to ranma in cat form inside the bathroom. Shampoo didn't want to but she lost a bet to him as she have to do it as y/n told her to scare him for what he did to her. Shampoo thought about as she thought it was a good idea to pay him back for what he did to her but y/n know that it wasn't ranma fault. When shampoo left to go to ranma y/n waited a while until he hear akane yelling.

Y/n then laugh in his room as he know that it was a good idea of his as shampoo came back in her cat form. Shampoo was giggling or meowing as she thought it was funny as will as she saw akane hitting ranma calling him a pervert. Y/n did a small laugh at the memory as shampoo ask what was funny as he told it was nothing. They continue to walk as they past by a destruction site as they the workers talking about something. They look to see they were looking up as they see a giant bird coming with 3 middle ones that was carrying the giant bird.

Y/n: "talking in Chinese" hey shampoo isn't that your great grandmother bird?

Shampoo: "look closely and speak in Chinese as will" it is great grandmother bird.

Ark: if her bird is here then no Doubt she is riding on it.

Y/n nodded his head as they watch as birds landed on the ground as a old women that look like a child with long white hair as will as a stick. She was shampoo great grandmother and leader of the amazon, cologne, just then a metal pole was coming down on her. The workers yell at her to move but she didn't as she pointed her stick up as it landed on it. The metal pole then started to crack as it turn to dust shocking everyone who saw it except for y/n and shampoo who know that she would be ok.

Y/n: look like she is still strong as always even if she is 300 years old.

Shampoo: hmhm that's why great grandmother is amazon leader.

Cologne: "see them as she hope towards them" will, isn't y/n it been a while young man how are you.

Y/n: "bow down his head" I been will elder and welcome to japan. "Brought head up"

Cologne: I see you still have manners dear boy. That's good to hear from you ar least.

Y/n laugh a little bit as they walk and talk to each other. Cologne told y/n that she and shampoo move to japan as y/n already know it already. They then made it to there cafe know as neko hanten or cat café.

 They then made it to there cafe know as neko hanten or cat café

Y/n: not a bad place elder.

Cologne: why thank you I just came here last week and went back to China to tell the other elders of why I'm moving here.