chapter 30 y/n help train ryoga and ryoga new move

Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 28 ranma traind on Mt. Terror

A/n (auther note): sorry for the late update because I didn't know what to write so here is the new chapter.

Chapter start: July/7/2021 4:15 p.m.

No one POV

It's been a few weeks sense jackal came, mousse being a rider and ranma losing her progrise keys. Ranko  final change back to ranma as he got the Phoenix pills from cologne when he and his friends and family went to play snow. Cologne got defected because she wasn't prepare from ranma who used shampoo cat form to go activate his cat fu technique. As ranma final change back to a boy, cologne said that the marriage was fake shocking him and his family. Ranma ask why she did it as she said that y/n told her about how he still can't master the chestnuts roasting on a open fire as she told ranma y/n plan.

Ranma wasn't happy about it as he try to punch y/n but only to get a uppercut from y/n who had a I don't care look as he walk away. Meanwhile, ryoga was inside a forest cabin as he was writing a letter to ranma but was having hard time of what to write to him.

Ryoga: my dear friend ranma, I hope this letter finds you well. "Crush paper" that's no good. "Throw it to the other crush papers and scratch head" hello ranma, long time no see! That's no good either. Hey ranma, how are ya?

Ryoga have a unsure look as he  write something on the paper as it reveals to be ranma in his girl form with words that said girl boy ranma: idiot & pervert! Ryoga look at it as he laugh of what he draw until he stop laughing as he heard some banging as he grab his umbrella as he ready for who ever was outside the cabin. The cabin was then broken down as a giant wild boar came in as it charge at ryoga. Ryoga dodge just in time as he grab it's back as he slam him on his head as the umbrella hit his chin knocking the boar out.

Ryoga: now I've got it! "Write letter" ranma, I am training very hard in the lowly mountains of Japan. This Friday--

Ryoga stops as he jump away from a grambling hood that was about to grab him. He landed on the floor to see 5 INC outside the cabin as ryoga groan seeing them here as he run outside as thay follow him to a clear field.

Ryoga: damn you jackal, you really wont to kill me just because I'm a rider huh? "Took out driver and progrise keys" Will to bad because there's no I'm going to let you or your robots kill me!

Ryoga put on his driver as he put his arsino progrise key on his left side as he press his amazing caucasus progrise key.

Driver: thousand driver! Zetsumetsu evolution!

Progrise key: break horn!

Ryoga: henshin! "Slam progrise key into the right driver"

Driver: PERECT RISE! When the five horns cross The Golden Soilder THOUSER is born. Presented by ZAIA.

Ryoga tranform into thouser as he summon the thousands jacker as he ready his sword. The INCS started to to shoot at thouser as he block or slice the bullets as he jump towards them. Thouser did a rider kick on one of the INC as he slash another one on his right as he punch the left INC away.

~~Screen change~~

Ryoga letter was seen as someone was holding it as it was ranma who was reading the last part before the INC interrupted him from finishing it.

Ranma: I will come to the tendo dojo. Be ready, or else. Ryoga.

As ranma was done reading it, he put it down as akane was sitting in front of him drinking water or tea. Inside the leaving room, nabiki, kasumi, y/n, amber, and lulu were there as will.