chapter 39 fairy tail world 7

A/n: hey guys, sorry for not updating a new chapter last week because I was writing my azur lane book and it took me 2 weeks of what to write next. So yeah, sorry again and yes, I keep saying sorry but it can't be help sense I have school work, doing things with my family, and doing thing in my life. So anyways, here his the next chapter of Kamen rider metal ark and hope you guys enjoy it.

Fairy tail episode episode 26 wings of flame

Chapter start: January/31/2022 8:17 a.m.

NO ONE POV

The fight against metsboujinrai and Fairy tail vs phantom lord was coming to the end as Elfman, Grey, and Mira with them know how to stop phantom lord giant robot. Thouser and Jin were awake but still hurt but  they still went to help and fight as they went inside phantom giant as they went to help there friends inside. Erza saw them run towards the giant as she follow them into phantom giant as she know that her friends needed help inside. Natsu was seen fighting aria who was one of the element 4 as he was breathing hard as he have bruises on his body.

Aria: you're still standing after my attack. Very impressive.

Natsu: in fired up now. Let's see what you got!

Happy: careful.

Aria: airspace sever!

Aria brought his left arm up as a magic circle appear as purple bubbles appears around Natsu as they pop as it started to hurt natsu who was screaming in pain. Natsu was push back by this as he slide backwards as he glare at Aria.

Happy: "thinking and about to cry" he's the strongest wizard I the element 4. He might be too powerful even for natsu!

Aria: these's always someone better than you, young dragon slayer.

Natsu: "slam both fist together" we'll see about that! Fire dragon roar!

Natsu open his mouth as fire came out of it as it went towards aria but aria disappeared making natsu attack missed.

Happy: he's gone!

Natsu look around to see if he can find him wondering were he go as aria voice was heard as he said he would end the battle with a gift. This make natsu confused as aria said he would make natsu join Makarov in his suffering as he appear behind natsu. Natsu was shock to see him behind him as Aria have his hand over natsu head as he look at him as he begin his magic.

Aria: airspace drain!

Two purple magic circle appear as they then disappear as a yellow glow was shown under natsu who begin to scream.

Aria: "crying" so sad! Yes, because any wizard caught In my airspace will be completely drained of their powers!

Natsu:"continue to scream" I can feel it! My powers are being sucked out!

Happy: natsu!

Natsu: no. I can't!

Natsu open his eyes as he face was becoming green as his magic was about to be gone until he was save just in time. Jin, thouser, and erza who make it in time to save natsu as they kick aria with jin on top, erza in the middle and thouser on button.

Jin and thouser: not going to happen pal!

All 3 of them landed on the floor as aria was surprised by this as he disappeared as natsu face wasn't green anymore.

Happy: "jump into the air in happy" Erza, Jin and Thouser!

Natsu: "surprised" you guys are here. You sure its okay for you two to move? You guys are injured.