chapter 31 ranma vs ryoga, riders vs dark riders and getting ranma progrise back

Ranma 1/2 Season 2 episode 29 The Breaking Point!? Ryoga's Great Revenge.

A/t: sorry for not updating for 7 weeks because of school, my life, and don't know what to write right now so here is the next chapter.

P.S: the reader will go to the world of fairy tail on the next chapter, that is a promise I just need to think of what I'm going to do on the first chapter of that one. After I write a chapter of my...

... Battlefleet In Azur Lane (Female battlefleet reader X Azur Lane) book.

August/19/2021 3:23 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It been 2 days now as y/n and cologne were sitting on a rock as they watch ryoga who was tired up on tree with a large boulder that was heading his way. He look at it as he ready his one finger as he thrust towards the boulder as he thought that he was able to break it but he didn't as it hit him hard as y/n and cologne sigh of disappointment.

Cologne: oh, good grief. Look at the miserable foot.

Y/n: "Sweat-drop" no kidding. "Thinking" i had it worst when I was 8 or 9 year old. "Talking" permission to see how my sister is doing elder?

Cologne: permission granted.

Y/n got up as he went to see how akane is doing as cologne was talking to ryoga about finding the breaking point. Y/n then see akane who was meditating as she have her eyes close as a orange light was surrounding her. Y/n smile seeing that akane was finding her animal spirit as she unlock her spirit energy yesterday as he continued to watch her with a smile. The orange light then suddenly disappeared as akane open her eyes as she let out a angry sigh as she been meditating for 1 day, 3 hours, and 43 minutes as she didn't feel her animal spirit as she lay on yer back. She wonder how did Ranma was able to find his animal spirit so fast as she notice y/n coming towards her as she stand up to look at him.

Akane: big bro.

Y/n: hey akane, how are you doing with your spirit animal?

Akane: no good, I just don't understand how Ranma was able to find his wolf spirit so fast.

Y/n: will his spirit came to him fast because a wolf must always help a member of his pack when there in danger.

Akane: I see, then how did you found your animal spirit?

Y/n: I found my animal spirit when I was fighting and moving like a panther and so my animal spirit came to me.

Akane was surprised by this as she ask how did he move like a pather as y/n went to grab his bag as he pull out a large book that said 'all about animals part 1' as he give it to akane. Akane took the book as she was confused as y/n told her that this book talk about all different animals in the world. Akane was surprised to hear this as she said that she never heard of this book before as y/n said he made the book himself. Akane was shock to hear this as she was about to ask him a question until they hear cologne yelling at ryoga.

Cologne voice: ryoga, you fool. If you cannot master this, the simplest of techniques, you haven't got a chance of defeating Ranma.

Ryoga voice: Ranma! "Shouting" aaaahhhhh! Oof!

Akane and y/n look into the woods as akane have a worry look on her face as y/n know he would master the breaking point soon. Just then they both hear rushing noises in the bushes as they look to see genma who was in his panda form was walking out of the forest as akane said his name. Genma turn to look at them both surprised as he brught out a sigh with a marker as he them write something on it. He show them what he wrote as it said 'I lost my way...' to them both as he then skipped away back to Ranma and the girls. Both brother and sister were both (fake) confused of what just happen as they shudders as they were confused of what happen.