chapter 36 fairy tail world 4

Fairy tail episode 21 the phantom lord (short)

A/n: Sorry if some of you guys wanted to see episode 17 but sense fairy tail have 328 episodes plus 2 movies, I decided to skip some or lots of episodes of fairy tail. Sorry again but I will only do the more important episodes that are good in the anime so I hope some you guys understand and hope you enjoyed this chapter.

November/14/2021 3:31 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Team natsu and the riders were done with the job on galuna Island as deliora was already dead because UR who was part of the ice gradually depleted deliora life force for 10 year. Knowing this, lyon cry of how his dream of surpass UR as it was for nothing and as for gray, he cry because UR save his life once again when he was little. The ice of UR melted as it became water as it flowed into the open seas as the water itself. After that, jin was about arrest lyon but metal ark told him not to making the group expert erza confusing them. Erza then explained to her friends and the two riders that the people and lyon thought what they did was right but didn't know deliora dead already.

After that was over, both groups went back to the villagers to see how to help them turn back into humans but it soon revealed that they were demons the whole time as the moon drip effect there memory's. This shock them expect for erza who figure it out of what was going on as for metal ark who already know of this as he remember of what was going to happen as everyone party last night. Team natsu and the riders all went home as they said there good byes as natsu try to beat metal ark again but only get sent flying in the air by metal ark.

Metal ark told lyon and the people that he won't tell the magic council of what happen as he will make a lie for them as they were grateful for that as they said they goodbyes.

~~few weeks later~~

We see y/n inside the metsboujinrai guild as they have a room for practicing there martial arts sense there kids. He was helping akane as they were sparring with each other and as there was a weapon stand in the room with different weapons.

Martial arts room

Martial arts weapon stand