chapter 46 fairy tail world part 13 part 3

A/t: Sorry for the very, very long wait, you guys. Like always, I lost my motivation on writing but here you guys go. Sorry it took 2 years to finish this book. 😔

December/12/2022 2:09 p.m.

NO ONE POV

After y/n took a good 3 hours rest from doing Carlus test, him, Amandla, Ranma, Ryoga, and Mousse said there goodbyes to Carlus they went to the next heavenly dragon. As they travel to the next heavenly dragon, Amandla warn y/n about the heavenly dragon of ice and water as they are not push overs.

Amandla: Crystal, the heavenly dragon of ice and Anahita, the heavenly dragon of water, are fearsome duo as they work well together when they are in a battle.

y/n: Let me guess, Anahita can create tsunami washing both humans and dragons while crystal freezes the tsunami, killing humans and dragons inside.

Ryoga: It makes sense since ice is made out of water while water can turn into ice.

Amandla: "nodded" Indeed, when they were born, they were both cheerful dragons as they did everything together as they sometimes fight each other. Then, once they reach what you humans call teenagers, they start to use their magic to prank humans and dragons alike as they also fight other dragons as they win and lose.

Mousse: what happen when they reach adulthood?

Amandla: When they reach adulthood, as I said before, they become a powerful duo as they still play around as they continue to stay as friends. But, once they earn the title of heavenly dragons, they aren't playing around anymore as they act more serious as they know the responsibility of being a heavenly dragon.

Ranma: Hey, I just realized something. Where did the title of heavenly dragons come from, and why do people call you guys that, 400 years ago?

Amandla: Well, the title of heavenly dragons pretty much means that his/her magic is strong enough to be close to being a god. Even though it's only to support and heal my comrades, I can create attacks and defense to defend myself.

The guys were impressed of what Amandla told them as her magic and the other 6 heavenly dragons magic are close to being a god or goddess. They still wonder why did the people and the dragons turn them into stone and they betrayed them. The group continue to fly to the next heavenly dragon as they see the exit Infront of them as they went through it. Once they did, they were meet with icy cold wind that was blowing towards them as they got cold as they were shivering. Y/n and Amandla weren't cold as the group landed on the ground as the boys jumped down as they landed onto the ground as they were shaking like crazy.

Ryoga: c-c-c-cold!

Mousse: I know right, this places is really cold.

Ranma: "sneeze" well, Apollo world was make out of fire plus a volcano, Terran world is nature in the Mountain, Raiden world is a rocky mountain that have thunders, and Caelus world is a made out of a temple in the jungle. So, it makes sense that Crystal World is snowy, but why does it look like we're at the Arctic?

???: I don't know what this Arctic is, but this place is my cold world to rule over and you humans are not allowed to be here!

Everyone looked around to wonder where the voice came from until they heard cracking sounds, making them look under their feet to see the ice cracking.
Everyone move out of the way before the ice crack completely before a large shadow came out under the ice. They look up seeing a dragon that have it's body cover in clear dark blue ice as it's wings was cover in light blue ice.