Mother Role

On the briefing of the drama, the writer only told her that she will play a warrior and a princess. She didn't know that she would also play as a mother of her character. She was remembering all of the efforts and love of her mother to her and to her younger brother. She was reviewing how a mother can play in movies and dramas. It is still different to play that part, especially that it was her first time and she was still young. Usually, she always gets a high school student so it is really a big challenge for her. 

She is on Daegu for her shoot. They will stay here for a week. They finished early for this day so she has more time to take a rest. She remembers that their shooting place is near to the house of her boyfriend's family, so she planned to visit her future in-laws. 

She was standing at their gate and pressed the doorbell. 

When the gate was opened. Taehyung's mother hugged her tight, "Sohyun-ah! Why didn't you tell me you will go here? We haven't prepared. "

"Eomonim, it's okay. I just want to visit you". 
Taehyung's father was at work while his siblings were busy in their own room because they had class. That is why Sohyun was the only one in the kitchen with Taehyung's mother. 

"Eomonim, can I ask for some advice?" 

"What is that?" 

"I'll play for a mother role for my upcoming drama and I'm still not so knowledgeable about that role because it was my first time. I already asked some from my mother and I also want to learn something from you, can I?" 

"Of course, you are my daughter already. You don't have to be shy. I'll help you." 

So Taehyung's mother gives some advice that can help her. Then, the doorbell rang.

"Is that Appa? Is it still so early?" Taehyung's mother asked herself. It is so early if that is her husband because his work ends at 5 pm. She was about to remove her apron when Sohyun suggested that she will be the one who will look.

"Tae?" She said when she can see Taehyung on the screen. He told her last night that he will be busy because he has to arrange his songs. He and his members don't have a schedule but he wants to compose better songs so he really works hard. 

She opened the door."Why are you here? I thought--"

"I should be the one who will ask that," Taehyung said and went inside and kissed Sohyun's cheek. 

They are still in the yard. "You said last night you will write some songs so you will be busy" she said.

"I'm running out of ideas and I miss my mother's dishes. What surprised me is I didn't know that I will see here what I miss the most" He kissed her. 

After letting go of the kiss, he said. "How are you, Jagiya?" 

"I'm fine, you?" 

"I'm already fine because I saw you" 

"Let's go now inside. It's cold here." Sohyun said and grabbed his hand.

"Please hug me again" He pouts.

"Later, it is so cold here. Oppa"

"I want" He spread his arms. Sohyun gave him a hug. 

"You really miss me? We just talked last night. No, we talked this morning." Sohyun said.

"I talked to you but I didn't hug you. I really miss this" He tightened his hug. Then he let it go and look at her face and give her a lot of small kisses on her face. He hugged her again. "I love you, Sohyun"